Chapter 46

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
That night I peacefully went to sleep...sike...I stayed up all night worried about what everyone would think of me. The next morning, I went to sleep actually, in the car on the way to the concert hall. Auntie Jeongyeon carried me the whole time, and laid me down backstage all just because I was tired. They had blankets, so Manager unnie put one on me and I knocked out.

Sana's POV:
I looked at Y/n who is asleep in the sitting area "Chae what time did Y/n go to sleep last night?" Chae looked at Mina, and Mina shook her head, so Chaeyoung didn't know. I look back at her "Well I don't think she got any sleep" Chaeyoung nodded "Just let her sleep now" Dahyun jumped in "We can ask her when she wakes up" I guess, so we get our mics on and head out to go do rehearsal.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are having fun, playing around with each other. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo are teasing each other like always. Momo and Mina are with me, we are just watching everyone, smiling at them. Mina laughed "This is family isn't it" Momo looked at them "Yea, it is" We we're able to practice, Mina stayed close to Chae, Nayeon with Jeong while Jihyo third wheeled. Me and Momo stayed close to Dahyun and Tzuyu. It was fun.

Manager unnie's POV:
I ordered food for everyone, meanwhile Y/n is still asleep in the sitting area. She can sleep anywhere at anytime, just like her aunts and mom. The food was ready and I went to go pick it up, and on the drive over there I get a call. So I pull over and answer it "Hello"
"Unnie"
"Y/n?"
"Yea, uh I forgot my test at the hotel"
"Ugh Y/n. You were supposed to bring it"
"I was just tired, and I'm sorry"
"I'll go pick it up, but it'll be a while"
"Okay" she hung up
I swear this girl, but she needs to take that test, I think it's her last one. But still I would rather just pick up the food and head back. Not back to the hotel, but I go back and get her test then food, and head to the hall.

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and I saw Manager unnie leaving, so I decide to just get my test over with, but I didn't have it. I called Manager unnie and I can tell she was annoyed, yea my bad. When she came though, she had food, and my test, but most importantly the food.

Everyone came in, and I ate a little bit. Mom called me over, my test in hand "Y/n time to take your test" I look at the food "But" She smiled "It will still be there when you finish" I sighed, so I grab a pencil and start working on it. Half way I had no idea what I was doing. Should I cheat, yes...no...maybe?

I didn't, as much as I wanted to though. It was annoying sitting there, but I finished. If I fail, oh well, if I pass then yay. Auntie Nayeon was looking over it while I was eating, she called me over. "Y/n what is this?" She was pointing at a word, even I can't make out. "I don't know" Auntie Nayeon laughed a little "You wrote it"

I shrug and look at it again "Is it close to right?" She nods "But it needs to be the right word" I sigh "Auntie, if it looks close enough then it's right" She shakes her head "If you can tell me the word that belongs here, then I will count it right" I look at it, I have a 50 50 chance because 2 words look the same and I don't know which one it is. For the other word I did the same thing, make it look the same and different at the same time.

"O..as...ss-no O..at..ss-Just mark them wrong"

Auntie Nayeon stopped me before I walked away "Did you try on the multiple choice" I sighed

"That is a problem, 3 of them were B, then the 4th one was B...one of those were wrong. And on the other section 4 of them were C, and the 5th one became C...one of those are wrong"

She looked at me "Y/n those were right, but you seem to second guess yourself" I face palm "This happens every time, but did I pass or fail" She marked it "You passed, with a C" I let out a sigh of relief "Oh thank goodness, so I'm done with school?" Mom walked over "Yes, you're done"

I cheered and laid down where I fell asleep before "If any of you need me...I'm here" Auntie Sana and Tzuyu walked up "What time did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter