Chapter 41

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
The next day we had to wake up early, but I was more awake because I guess I went to sleep early. When I woke up I saw mom asleep in bed, then I saw I was in my pajamas, which I know I didn't change to. I guess mom changed my clothes? I don't know really, but I decided to take a shower and when I got out mom was dressed ready to go. We all head out to the vans to go to the concert hall, which I find tiring because the concert is hours later. When we get there, they get set up with their mics and go out to just do some simple tests making sure the mics actually work. I stay behind with manager unnie and manager oppa, they are getting somethings done, and I just sit there on my phone playing games. It's really fun seeing the screen backstage, the stage looks cool and they look so small on it. They all come backstage to get their things they will need to be on stage, and they go back out, but this time to do rehearsals before the actual concert. They have like 15 songs to sing, and they dance to quite a few of those, but they'll also be able to interact with fans, so that seemed fun. While they take a break, mom came up to me with something. I found out she grabbed my first set of homework "Here while you wait you can do this" I take it and look at it, and of course it's math, why would it be anything else but math. She kisses my head and walks away, I walk to the table in the back and open up the work, I know this, I just don't want to do it. Manager unnie comes in and see it "You brought work?" I shake my head "Mom brought it" She nods and sits next to me "Oh wow, I wish I could help you" I smile "I know how to do it anyways" Good thing it's only 2 worksheets, the other math is still in my bag. I do it kind of fast, and the thing is I don't know if it's right and neither does anyone else here. I pull out my phone and go on the app and start typing in the equations, seems like I got them right, so I put everything up. Mom walks in "So Y/n you going to sing at this concert?" I shake my head "I'll stay here with Jetpack Joyride game, I have stage fright" Manager oppa sat on the other side of me "You sang last time" I nod "Yea, and it took a lot of concentration to not faint on stage"

Auntie Jihyo walks in "Chae let's go, we need to practice" Mom nods and heads out, I continue to watch them off the screen, it shows the different camera angles that they have. Sitting here for a few hours, and all I want is food right now. I guess one of the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter