Chapter 39

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
I decide to look through the comments, and I really won't be surprised if there is hate. I check and the comments are kinda funny 'Baseball players could never' 'Subway Sufers who' 'How to slide into someone's DM's' 'She really said sike' 'She siked the guards' I hear that we can get down now, so we all get out, and I still stick next to the managers, I will be with Twice whenever I stop being mad. We are no longer in Korea though, so I should be good, but I am still mad that it happened. In the hotel I get a room with mom, and it's not bad being there. I am now in another country, which is pretty cool. I look out the window and we are pretty high, and the view is really pretty. "Mom, what are we going to do today?" She smiles "Take a break our concert is tomorrow" I nod "Why don't we go out?" She chuckles "Why don't you go ask the others if they want to go out" I get my phone out and text the others asking and they say yes so I jump on mom's bed "They said yes" She looks at me and put her head back on the pillow "You were just way too quiet, now you are too hyper, what happened" I get off and grab my camera "The airport situation made me mad" When I look at the photos I realized I had accidentally changed the setting to record so that's why my camera was messing up. "Mom, look" She sits up and I show her the video. It shows me getting pushed back behind the guard, and then the camera moves quickly which mean I fell and there were people surrounding me, which were the group that tied to get me. It's a lot of movement, and it slows down because I grabbed my camera so I don't hit anything with it, it shows me using my hand to tell them to move and then I yell it out, then it shows the slide and running back. I turned off my camera, so I guess that was how it stopped. Mom sighs "I'm sorry baby" I smile "I at least got some good pictures of you all, even the managers" She laughs and looks through the photos and liked them.

A knock was heard at our door and I opened it "Auntie" It was Auntie Mina, she came in and gave mom a kiss and sat next to her. I guess mom was showing her the photos, because she had a huge smile on her face. "You take good pictures Y/n" I giggle and I receive a text from Auntie Sana 'Y/n you ready to take the test' I groaned, I was supposed to be away from school. "Auntie Sana wants me to take the test" Mom nods "Also when I talked to your teacher, I have 2 different tests to give you, well when you get to that part. I lay down on the bed "I hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter