Chapter 3

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
So now I'm standing in front of Twice. This is actually a dream. I'm actually getting more nervous.

"H-Hello" ...You blew it Y/n. Why can't I just act cool and not stutter.

They smiled, so maybe it wasn't that bad. To be respectful, I bowed and nervously stood behind Chaeyoung. I was a little too nervous.

Mina: "It's okay Y/n, you'll be fine"

Wow. Her voice is so soft. It's everything I ever needed to hear.

"Okay, uh well hi. I'm Y/n, I'm from America..obviously. I'm 15, and I stopped growing so, uh yea this is my height"

I nervously laugh. All of them are just looking at me, I mean they are smiling, but I will bet 100 right now that they can see through my nervousness.

'Please let me finish this without any problems'

"I am a 2nd year in high school...I think it's different here. I want to be done with school. I don't sing or dance, so don't ask me to. I love taking photos, and I wish to start my own YouTube channel...That's me"

I take a deep breath. That was hard. I've never been more nervous...well except when I'm presenting a project.

 

Mina's POV:

This girl is so cute. Y/n will be amazing to have around. Too bad she only speaks English, but it will help all of us out. Our English could get better.

"So Y/n, you want to start your own YouTube channel?"

She nodded very shyly. It was honestly so adorable, she's just a cute little thing. I think it's the fact that she's small, and how she's nervously standing.

"What do you want to do on your channel?"

You can tell she went blank. I let out a small chuckle, like how can you not. She's a little baby, small, pretty, and just always doing cute small movements. Finally she had an answer.

"Well I want to do vlogs, show my way of writing songs and producing. Maybe a few challenges I want to try"

I don't know if I heard this right "You produce music?"

Y/n: "Well I'm trying. I never let anyone hear it, so if I ever do post it, I would want the feedback to get better. Oh! oh I just remembered, I also want to do reactions on my channel"

I can't take it, she is just too cute. I just ran up to her, hugging her again.

 

Chaeyoung's POV:

And Mina was back to hugging her again. The others haven't said anything. I'm a little worried now, Y/n was so worried she won't be accepted. If they don't accept her, I will break her. I look at Jihyo and she has a soft look, I can tell she is looking at Y/n with her motherly eyes.

"So Jihyo unnie. Uh what's on your mind?"

She didn't say anything, she just stood up and hugged Y/n. I was so c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter