Chapter 15

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had 4 chapters in my drafts, so it was Ch.15-18 posted today all in a row

 

Y/n's POV:
While watching Twice I noticed that when they play games together they get really loud, I've only seen them play mafia one time, and since then I still believe I was tricked. There is no way that Aunties Sana and Momo were mafias, Aunties Mina and Nayeon seemed more like the mafias. It's fine though, so I watched Twice finish filming and walk over to me and manager unnie. Jihyo smiled, and sat next to me "Can I see those pictures you took?" I showed all of them the photos, and they seemed to love it because they were all smiling and surprised at the photos taken. They all smirked for who knows what reason, but what mom (Chaeyoung) said made me question things "You should buy a camera." I looked up, and looked at her suspiciously, but before I could say anything Auntie Nay jumped in "Because you take amazing photos, you'd be an amazing photographer." I nodded, still looking at mom, but I guess that's what she meant. I just still find it weird that some of my apps were open that I didn't open, but I guess it's just me being tired or something. Auntie Ji hugged me unexpectedly, and I just thought she wanted to show me affection, but she just wanted to tell me something "So Daniel is going to come over later, you get to met him." I look over "I can just call him Daniel, right?" She nodded, and I sighed of relief, it would be weird if I had to call him uncle because he's dating Jihyo. After everything was done, it was time to go back home, I was pretty glad because I can sleep some more, but I really just wanted play games. I have getting into Minecraft lately, and I remembered I fell into a cave and still need to get out.

Mina's POV:
Me and Chae were talking, when Ji came up to us before we left "You do realize this weekend really starts tomorrow? So you want to go tomorrow or Sunday?" I forgot today was Friday, so I text Tzu real quick, and thank goodness she responded fast. I nod "Yea, we can go tomorrow, I don't think we have a schedule tomorrow." She nodded and we both left heading to the car. We texted the Twice groupchat telling them the plan, and we all agreed that if she were ask what schedule, they would say 'A variety show'. The entire ride home was pretty quiet, but once we got home Y/n went to her room. Me and Chae sat on the couch Ji on my  side and Tzu on hers. Jihyo sighed "She's gonna meet Daniel, do you think she'll like him." Chae nodded "For sure, she will. I mean she heard the news of you dating, I think if she was affected by that we would've known from the beginning." Jihyo nodded, I hugged her "Don't worry, not only does she need to meet Daniel, she also needs to meet Heechul. You have nothing to worry about, Chae is right we would've known by now."

Jihyo's POV:
Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter