The Knight and The Princess: Feel

Me & You (Our Secret Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously...

Both Yujin and Wonyoung already grown up and registered into Wiz Academy, a place to nurture their talent before facing the real world. However, different from their past where both of them are quite close, Yujin and Wonyoung seems to drift apart after Sakura and Eunbi were gone...

***

Murmuring of students around her didn’t faze Wonyoung much as she is spinning her quilt while sinking her head into a thick, golden cover book,waiting for class to begin. She had been itching to learn more advanced spell since she already mastered most of basic spells. Thanks to her trusted Hyewon unnie together with Yena and Yuri’s guide, Wonyoung manage to be a certified mage before she even enrolled into Wiz Academy. 

 

She is only a few steps away from being appointed a mage court, a position that will be awarded to her upon completing her studies. Rumors are circulating around that Wonyoung will be given that title once she reached 15 years old which is just a few month to go, a feat that no one ever done in their empire’s history. Since then, people been calling her a genius, talented mage that will lead their empire to be more prosperous than ever.

 

But I know that it’s not the truth.

 

She let out a bitter smile while trying to focus on those words spreading in front of her eyes. Her mind is a bit awry since she lost her beloved Eunbi unnie, the one that always know how to lift up her spirit. She wouldn’t lie to say that Eunbi is the one that spark her passion to be a mage, given that she manage to witness how awesome Eunbi is during her selection to join Sakura’s expedition in The Great Battle.

 

I wonder if this is what I really want to do.

 

Wonyoung sighed as she rested her head against the windows. Conversation with Chaeyeon from earlier is still ringing within her head, causing the freshman to frown. As she is about to ponder Chaeyeon's words, suddenly some noise can be heard from the front yard, attracting every student to take a peek from every corner of the academy.

 

"Jang Wonyoung! Marry me!"

 

As if she didn't already have enough reason to sigh heavily on that day, another proposal had come and this time, this certain student seems to take a greater step which is confessing in front of a large crowd. Considering that she mustn't show any discourtesy, Wonyoung is about to reply as she opened the window when suddenly a large looming shadow fall from the sky.

 

"Shotz, it's the Ahn Yujin!"

 

"Gosh, she is always so dashing!"

 

"I wonder if she'll ever reply to my letter."

 

"Kyaa~ Our Charming Yujinnie!"

 

Wonyoung almost snorted when she heard those chattering around her. Sure, everyone seems to idolize Ahn Yujin, a renowned young sword master that have innate talent to become a royal knight at such a young age. Simply to say, Yujin is the gifted warrior in the knight squad, just like Wonyoung is a genius magician within the mage guild. They both are deemed to be the supporting pillar of their empire, just like how Miyawaki Sakura and Kwon Eunbi used to be. 

 

Upon remembering that, Wonyoung couldn't help but feels some tears welling inside her eyes. It is fortunate that all eyes are on Yujin and the confessing student in the yard, making it easier for Wonyoung to wipe away her tears with her rose-colored handkerchief.

 

No, I must stay strong. I'm the one who will protect what Kkura unnie and Eunbi unnie left.

 

She whispered while focusing on the heated ground where Yujin is cooly marching towards the startled student.

***

"Yo, fam! Decide to step up your game, aren't you? How sweet!"

 

Yujin didn't know why is she feeling pissed off at this student. Earlier, she is just chatting normally with her squads after finishing their daily task before someone tipped her about a certain confession that will takes place at the front yard.

 

Sure, she didn't seem to care at first because there's a lot of activities students doing within the academy to blow off their steam but when she heard that those confession is related to Wonyoung, she didn't spare any second to dash away on her ride.

 

What makes her irked even more, she noticed that Wonyoung is about to reply to that confession, making Yujin decided jumping over from her ride and landing in between them, showing off her extraordinary healthy body that can withstand great impact.

 

"Y-you! Why would you be here?"

 

Visible nervousness can be detected from the confessing student upon facing Yujin who is putting on her intimidating aura.

 

"And why I shouldn't be here?"

 

Yujin can feel anger is seething inside her heart as she is looking at this particular student from the bottom to his top. Her eyes stopped at his name tag and smirked upon confirming his identity.

 

"You love to seek for attention, right Saeki?"

 

She can see the male student holding his breath as she peeled off her glove.

 

"Rules are rules. You need to defeat me first before pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter