The Princess & The Knight: Awkward

Me & You (Our Secret Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously…

Yujin and Wonyoung figured out that they need to stop the Minotour from rampaging in Luna. Both of them set out to prevent such tragedy from occuring when they stumble upon a Minotour child called Mino and suddenly, a herd of Minotour is charging towards them…

***

"Wonyoung, get behind me!"

 

Yujin whistles, calling for her ride which glides through the wind swiftly. The young knight let her ride scooped both Wonyoung and the Minotour child as she evaded those upcoming attacks which tried trampling over her.

 

"Oh shot, there's a lot of them. This is tough."

 

She clicked her tongue but opposite from her words, Yujin is grinning widely as she feels exhilaration pumped inside her veins. Sure, she is confident in her sword skills and this young puppy knows her limit already. However, she wants to test out her capability in facing this Minotour.

 

Before she can engage in a more exciting battle, she can faintly hear some worried filled screams from the sky.

 

"Yujinnie, please be safe!"

 

Noticing that it's Wonyoung's voice, reminding Yujin not to push herself too hard makes the young knight even more high spirited than usual.

 

"Don't worry, I get this!"

 

She waved at the princess while nimbly evading some blind attack by those Minotour who looked rather unfocused. After returning from the mysterious Lang Island and back in time, Yujin can somehow feel more energized than usual. She isn't sure about her strength, whether it is truly amplified or not. That's why she is roaring to test out her power right at this moment.

 

They look like they're drunk but how?

 

The sharp knight parried upcoming slash while jumping sideways, barely evading a hard hoove from flattening her with the ground. She sniffed the air as she noticed that it is quite pungent and noticed a certain mysterious hooded figure tried leaving the scene hurriedly.

 

Oh no you don't!

 

She gives signals to her griffin which is well-trained in catching criminals. Wonyoung can feel her hood flew off, revealing a royal crest at the side of her temple which surprised Mino.

 

*Italics conversation is in Beast Tongue*

 

"Unnie… You're the crown princess?!"

 

A sudden urge can be heard in the young Minotour voice which puts Wonyoung in an awkward situation. She scratches her fluffy cheek as she slightly tilted her head at Mino while saying, "Uh… Kinda?"

 

"What's with that answer? That crest is the symbol of royals, right?"

 

"Well, let's save that for later. Griffin seems to have noticed something down there."

 

Pointing out at the figure who is scurrying away from the chaotic scene, Wonyoung is holding the rein tight as she prepares her spell to retain this suspicious person.

 

"Bind!"

 

She snapped her finger while aiming at the feet of this grunting person on the ground. She knew that this hooded figure is struggling to run away and get rid of her spell but it ain't that easy. She learned this directly from Yena not too long ago in exchange keeping a little secret for the esteemed doctor.

 

"That's wicked, your highness!"

 

"Drop that formality, Mino. You make my skin crawl with that kind of formality, ugh."

 

Wonyoung shuddered as she helped Mino unmounted from Yujin's griffin.

 

"Look out, unnie!"

 

Wonyoung sees a blurred sky as Mino tackled her to the ground, both of them suffered light bruises after nearly escaping a hurling fireball aimed towards the crown princess.

 

“You !”

An ear-piercing growl can be heard across the forest as a whimpering voice begging to be spared is covering his face. Wonyoung creased her eyebrows as she recognized this voice and harshly pulled the writhing man as she ripped off the hooded away from the man.

“Jinwoo? You’re the perpetrator behind this Minotour incident?”

She couldn’t believe her eyes as Wonyoung personally knows this man who is bleeding from his forehead. Mino wanted to pounce him again but Wonyoung forbade her from doing so. The crown princess can feel something is burning furiously inside her chest.

Of course she is mad. Jinwoo is one of her personal guards which had been carefully chosen by her father, Wiz Empire emperor. As she reminds of Yujin’s guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter