The Knight & The Princess: Clashes

Me & You (Our Secret Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You brats! Stop right there!”

A thunderous voice echoes throughout the campus, causing birds flying away from their nest.

“Oi, let’s run away!”

A panicked voice urge her friends to flee from the scene as a certain tigress is chasing after them all. Despite all of them are scurrying away amidst of the chaotic scene, a certain lanky girl with charming deep dimples burst out laughing while turning her head towards the intimidating tigress-like teacher.

“See you later, teach!”

She shouted before jumping over a high wall alongside her friends. She thought that maybe, they can have something fun afterwards but she is wrong. As soon as she is leaping in the air, a certain furious baby bunny is unfortunately walking by the wall.

“Yah, Jang Wonyoung! Move aside!”

Startled by the sudden cries that comes from nowhere, the girl hurriedly trying to step aside but she is late by a few moments. A big golden retriever-like girl already crash onto her, causing both of them to bump each other’s head on the ground.

“Ahn Yujin! You better stop now!”

As much as the tall girl want to stop and helped the poor bunny, she didn’t have much time to stall. Thus, she scooped the giant baby in her arms and dashed away.

“Sorry, but we need to go now!”

“Ahn Yujin, put me down!”

“Not now! Just follow me!”

The girl is surprised when Yujin shove a stick of lollipop in just to make her quiet.

“PUT THE PRINCESS DOWN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR GOODNESS SAKE?”

When she thought that she already manage to escape, the tigress suddenly able to chase her too, causing Yujin to frown.

“I’m her knight and it’s my duty to her, isn’t it?”

She sticked out her tongue before whistling to signal her friends of their next move. Within a blink after Yujin’s whistling, all of them suddenly stop for a split second before jumping as high as possible.

“AHN YUJIN!”

“Smell ya later!”

Yujin whisked away with her ride while laughing with Wonyoung in her arms. She positioned the girl in front of her while waving the teacher before guiding her griffin towards their secret hideout. Breeze are caressing their skin as the group of friends are conversing leisurely with each other and Yujin is actually enjoying their youthful moment.

Their ride is quite pleasant until Wonyoung opened , “So my knight, may I know where we are going now?”

“Whoa there, Wonnie! Long time no see.”

Yujin tried putting on a smile on her face but her nervousness triumphed over, turning those smile into a forced one.

“I don’t think we’ll ever talk like this again after that moment.”

She can feel her heart thumping loudly when Wonyoung opened . A sigh escapes Yujin’s mouth as she bite her lips, ending their little conversation.

“Let me down, Yujin.”

“No, I’ll send you back after this.”

“PUT ME DOWN!”

“NO!”

“SEND ME BACK OR I’LL JUMP!”

Feeling pissed, Yujin sighed deeply before guiding her griffin to the nearby town. As soon as they landed, Wonyoung quickly slides off from the griffin and tried walking away from Yujin.

“Why are you acting so stubborn whenever you’re with me? Where did I do wrong, Wonnie?”

“Don’t call me that!”

To say that she isn’t hurt when Wonyoung shouted at her is a big fat lie for Yujin. She couldn’t fathom reasons behind Wonyoung’s cold behavior towards her when they are such a great friends before. She clenched her fist while trying her best to stay cool and calm while facing Wonyoung.

“Jang Wonyoung, until when will you directed your anger to me?”

Instead of answering Yujin’s question, Wonyoung turned away her head while closing her eyes.

“It’s been a few years already-”

“Stop.”

“Wonnie-”

“I don’t know you.”

That is the end of her rationality when Wonyoung spouted that hurtful words. Yujin really want to snap back but she didn’t have any energy left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter