Water and oil

Truth or dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun's pov

I still don't understand how those girls are able to live a secret life in a boarding shool like that. 

All of us went back safely after the party and none of the nuns or school staff members heard anything.

That unbearable second in command of the duo the crazy girls call winter fairies acted as if she is older than me once again, when we entered our room.

Just to think of her snob face and that delicate yet cocky nose makes me wanna vomit.

Moonbyul..What a silly name! Maybe that's why she thinks she can be superior.

Not gonna lie. Her kiss is....hot and it tastes like a summer breeze in the middle of the winter.

I couldn't simply go to bed and fall askeep.

The memories and sensations of our moment during the party didn't let me relax.

How can someone so stupid and arrogant be that attractive? 

She makes me feel things....Innapropriate things that not even a boy did and that is freaking me out.

I will never admit this to anyone but...I have a crush on her.

The following days after the messy party were extremely upseting.

Not only the skinny treated me coldly. She also presented uncountable examples of bad bevavior.

That girl skips so many classes that it's hard to believe she has grade to succeed academically.

Apart from that, Moonbyul transpass forbidden areas, say rude things to the nuns and clerly manipulates other students.

Sometimes I feel like slapping her perfect face and making her cry. Of course, assuming she is able to.

The only people she treats with some kind of tenderness are her friends Wheein, Hyejin and Joy. The rest of her group, she just seem to tolerate.

Obviously there is a secret between Irene and her too. I just can't figure out if they like it each other or not.

Outside her bubble, Moonbyul shows some affection towards Seulgi too. However, I don't trust her. So I have to keep an eye to protect the poor girl, who is quite innocent.

Despite the fact we made a deal to investigate the winter fairies and this school, it's hard to find a place to have a private talk in this old castle.

It's like those old movies in which there are eyes inside the walls.

Every time I try to have a chat with Seulgi, one of Irene's minions interrupt us. And I see that the statue of ice is watching us from a distance.

I don't know what I should do. Maybe....Maybe if I try to seduce that arrogan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter