The spies

Truth or dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was alone in the room and she tried to investigate to see if there was any hidden diary or secret passage.

A sudden wave of bravery went through her veins. So the girl checked if nobody was coming and started looking through Irene's belongins.

The young girl expected to find lots of expensive clothes, makeup, perfumes. However, her shock was immense when she also found something that her older cousin also had: a big pink .

As fast as she could, the brunette put things back in the right place and turned around to leave the room.

Then, her whole body froze and she felt like her soul was leaving.

One of the other girls was standing right there, smiling in a creepy way.

_____ Hey there. You are Seulgi, right? We haven't had the chance to catch up yet.

_____ Ye...es. I'm Seulgi._____ The younger one tried to breath.

_____ Hello, I'm Wendy. Nice to meet you, Seulgi.____ The girl sat in bed and her grin seemed inviting this time. 

_____ Yeah...I heard your friends saying your name.

The younger girl was still feeling a bit intimidated. So she sat on a more distant bed.

_____ Are you afraid of us? Hmm...I suppose you must be. But I am not a bad person. You can relax. Let's talk a bit about ourselves. Shall we?____ The very pale girl with light brown hair suggested.

Sighing deeply, Seulgi nodded affirmatively and murmured:

____ Okay....What would you like to know, Wendy ssi?

_____ Let's skip the korean bull, Seulgi-ah. Nobody here cares about that formal way of speaking. We are all young.____ Wendy laughed.

_____ Right....

_____ So...Do you have siblings?

_____ Yeah. An older brother. How about you?____ The younger girl started relaxing.

_____ I have an older sister. So we are both maknaes.____ Wendy laughed.

_____ Yes... Is anybody else in your group a maknae?

_____ Yes. Hyejin has 2 older sisters.

_____ I see.

_____ So, what does your father do?____ Wendy kept the talk going.

_____ Hmm...No only my father but my family in general are a bunch of physicians.

_____ And do you plan on following the flow?

_____ I guess... I mean....my parents want to.____ Seulgi was getting depressed.

_____ How about what you want?

_____ It doesn't matter....

_____ It does matter! Come on! Open up.____ The older girl spoke softly.

Hesitating, the younger girl ended up saying:

_____ I love drawing. Art...stuff like that.

_____ That's pretty cool. Show me your art someday.

_____ Hmm....So, what about your family? What do they do?____ The brunette asked.

_____ My mom just spends my dad's money. And he has an empire exploring steel. Meanwhile, my sister is a lawyer.____ Wendy shrugged her shoulders.

_____ And what do you wanna do?

_____ Anything that can make my dad's veins pop.____ The girl laughed.

_____ Ah....____ Seulgi was feeling awkward again.

_____ You feel bad because you are a good girl near bad apples, right?

Widening her eyes, Seulgi murmured:

_____ No, I... Well, I know nothing about anyone here. It's difficult to fit....

____ Don't worry. You will fit in faster than you think. Now let's go outside and breath some air.____ Wendy pulled her by the hand and Seulgi let herself be guided.

____ x _____

Yongsun didn't know what to do to investigate the mean girls. Or how to find out if she could trust the teachers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter