Sweeter than revenge

Truth or dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun took care of Moonbyul during the whole afternoon and night.

First she had to clean the wound and cover it properly, which was a hard task, considering how painful that was for the girl.

Not that the brand new blonde complained. On the contrary, she kept silent the whole time. But it was obvious by her body language.

Wheein and Joy asked Yongsun a dozen times if they could help, until the older girl suggested that they went to sleep because their anxiety was making her feel tense and it was not easy to take care of someone. Let alone in a stressed condition.

Although Moonbyul declared she was not hungry, the black-haired girl went to the kitchen and talked to a very sweet old lady, her favorite nun in that school, and got some strong soup for the rebel student.

The winter fairy was having difficulty to eat because every time she swallowed the soup, her body had to move a bit and her pain increased.

Gasping, the younger girl asked:

_____ Why...?

_____ Why am I helping you?

Moonbyul nodded slowly and held Yongsun's hand to show she really couldn't keep being fed.

_____ It's just....I don't like injustice. And today you did nothing wrong._____ The noble girl responded seriously.

_____ Well....I broke the rules._____ Moonbyul's smirk was not as sarcastic as Yongsun was used to seeing.

_____ You mean dying your hair and having tattoos? That's silly. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. Let alone if it's for such a small reason._____ The black-haired sounded angry.

Moonbyul opened a smile that could substitute the light of a billion stars, Yongsun thought.

_____ Thank you, Yongsun.

Standing up to place the plate on a table, the older girl pretended an indiferent expression.

_____ Thank you for what?

_____ For everything. For risking yourself earlier, even though I am nothing to you. You could have been severely punished. And above all, thank you for taking care of me. Your hand is so...delicate. I  almost forgot how bad it hurts at times._____ Moonbyul said in such a sweet way that the brunette felt her hurt jump in her chest.

_____ Don't worry. I'd do it for anyone in need. And If I got punished for doing the right thing....well...that's life.

For a second, Yongsun thought she saw Moonbyul making a disappointed expression. Nonetheless, the girl tried to move in bed and moaned in pain.

_____ You gotta be careful....

_____ I want to...but I need to go to the bathroom.____ The blonde blushed.

_____ Let's go! I'll help.

_____ N....no...I can handle...._____ Moonbyul gritted her teeth after standing up.

Yongsun ignored what the girl said and gave her support.

Once they got inside the bathroom, the older girl left to give the blonde privacy.

As soon as Moonbyul opened the door, they went back together to bed.

The handsome pretty student tried to find a comfortable position, which was practically impossible and she moaned despite her attempt to hold it.

_____ Byul-yi...

_____ Yeah?____ The blonde widened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter