Rite of passage

Truth or dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In front of the nuns, all the girls behaved quite well. Even the winter fairies and their flocks were very angelic in the eyes of their teachers. Except Moonbyul, who liked to defy the old ladies about her hair color and the school uniform, once in a while.

Although it was a freezing autumn morning, every female in that school had to wear the same uniform. 

The problem was the bottom part, a skirt a bit higher than their knees that didn't help protect their skin.

There was a break after math classes and Irene sat on Moonbyul's lap while talking to Wendy and the handsome girl was caressing the older one's leg.

Hwasa laughed when Seulgi, the new girl, walked by them and had a shocked look on her face due to the interaction between the winter fairies.

Irene noticed and glanced at the slim girl with long straight brown hair and innocent face.

Seulgi blushed and broke eye contact in the moment that the 17-year-old girl whispered something in Moonbyul's ear and stood up.

The taller girl smirked and followed the angelic one, who was struggling to cross the patio under the heavy wind.

The girl crush ran and threw her jacket on Seulgi's shoulder, almost causing a heart attack in the new student.

_____ Oh my God! Why did you do that? I mean...Thank you but....You almost killed me._____ The al girl exclaimed with a sweet voice.

_____ I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Byul._____ Moonbyul smiled in a charming and charismatic way.

_____ Ah....It's okay, I guess....Nice to meet you. I'm Seulgi._____ The brunette smiled back.

_____ Seulgi, there will be a party tomorrow night and as you are new here, you are my guest of honor._____ The handsome pretty girl winked.

_____ Party? But I thought the teachers said parties are forbidden....._____ Her naive face made Moonbyul feel like protecting her. 

Winking, the older girl declared:

_____ Ah, they don't know about our parties. It's a secret. I can trust you, can't I?

_____ Secret??? But....Isn't it risky? Can't we be kicked out if the nuns find out?_____ The brunette questioned in panic.

Moonbyul placed her arm on the girl's back and guided her inside the other side of the school.

_____ Seulgi-ah.... I've been here for 3 years. We throw parties practically every 2 weeks. Trust me. Nobody will be kicked out. And you gotta go through our rite of passage if you want to be part of this place. At least to get along with people and avoid problems.

_____ Avoid problems? Are you talking about that mean girl? The witch Irene? Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot that she is your girlfriend.

Laughing, the older girl asked:

_____ Girlfriend? What makes you think that?

_____ Well, she was sitting on you and your hands were....you know...._____ The cute girl blushed.

Moonbyul continued walking with the new girl throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter