What happened inside the closet

Truth or dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's pov

The party was very useful to get to know the new students better.

Kim Yongsun is certainly a threat and she seems the kind of girl who will tell the teachers each one of our secrets if she can prove. Little does she know that her job is not going to be easy.

Also, it's clear that she is developing a crush for Byul-yi. Obviously, the angel always falls for the devil.

Wendy kept asking me what happened inside the closet when Byul-yi dared me to stay there with the new girl and I avoided the subject.

Seulgi is her name and she looks like a scared puppy but her eyes are really sweet.

I recall seeing Seulgi exchanging some meaningful looks with the saint Yongsun and that triggered me.

Either they have a plan to my life or they may be flirting, which is unexpected and unpleasing.

According to my own decision, Kang Seulgi is mine and nobody will be on the way.

That soft brown hair and those velvet lips are too perfect to belong to anyone else.

My plan was get inside the closet and intimidate the angelic girl without saying anything but I didn't expect to be caught in the moment.

Seulgi was already intimidated and her eyes were clearly showing fear.

That is usually what I like to see in new students but it was different this time.

I don't know why but I felt the necessity to protect her and make her feel warm and relaxed.

30 aeconds in the closet and I was already telling her that she would be fine and that it would be over soon.

Seeing her expression of surprise and panic, I smiled and asked if it would be okay to hold her hand.

With an adorable sudden blush in her face, Seulgi nodded affirmatively and I couldn't help myself.

In a fast move, I leaned and placed a peck on her cheeks.

However, Seulgi slightly moved duo to the surprise and our lips touched.

Honestly, I already wanted to taste since before and that moment fell from the sky.

Maybe the new girl will spread the rumor that the winter fairy harassed her. Though, we both adjusted our heads and parted our lips.

Seulgi tastes like cherry and her lips are soft and addictive.

Our kiss started slow and messy. Nonetheless, we matched our rhythm and it made my heart beat fast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter