Scandal

Truth or dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A moral tsunami hit the boarding school, catching everyone off guard.

A huge group of police officers entered the building and the headmaster tried to stop them, saying that she didn't agree with the invasion. However, one of the men showed her a warrant and informed the list of crimes the school employees were being accused of.

Without waiting for her permission, the men spread around the place and started searching every teacher's bedroom, office and room in general.

More officers arrived shortly after and apprehended devices that belonged to the school staff, like phones and computers.

Majority of the students were panicking and the teachers kept complaining of the abuse of power and that everyone should remain calm because the police was not going to find anything wrong.

The winter fairies didn't leave their dorms that morning.

As the place was pure chaos, classes were suspended.

The headmaster decided to act calm and told the girls to gather in the main saloon to have lunch.

Not only her but also some teachers had been trying to contact a lawyer in a discreet way. However, nobody succeeded until that moment.

The leader of the operation entered the main saloon and the girls froze in the second he announced:

_____ This school is closed. Your parents will be contacted.

The headmaster stood up with a livid face and protested:

_____ This abuse is insane. You have no authority here. My lawyers...

Interrupting the woman, the policeman said:

_____ You'll certainly need a lawyer, ma'am. You are under arrest for possession of drugs among a huge list of crimes you are being accused of.

Suddenly an explosion of voices made the room a mess and nobody could understand a word.

The officer made a gesture with his right arm and dozens of policemen stopped behind each teacher, holding handcuffs.

_____ SILENCE!____ The leader of the policemen shouted and everyone immediately obeyed.

_____ The professionals of this school are being accused of ual, mental, physical abuse. There are also allegations regarding ia, drug trafficking, and much more. Cooperate to the agents and things may be a little less complicated.

Again, the crowd exploded in a thousand voices speaking at the same time but the officer turned his back and ignored.

Each teacher was dragged outside, as well as the headmaster and the other employees.

Irene shared a very subtle smile with Moonbyul. Nonetheless, they remained at their seats and avoided talking about that with their friends.

Joy stood up and told her roomates that she was going to contact her mothemeal

Starving, all the teens started eating their meal and right after, they went to their dorms

It was around 3 pm when parents started popping up to take their kids away.

The advantage of be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter