Weak spot

Truth or dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was trying to investigate Irene once again. So she took each opportunity alone in the dorm to check every little thing.

The younger girl also started making friends with other students, hoping she might hear any secret or information around the school.

The brunette felt bad for what had happend to Moonbyul and visited the second winter fairy on Saturday before lunch.

For her surprise, Yongsun was there ,still taking care of her enemy as if they had been close for life.

_____ Good morning, ladies._____ Seulgi wished with a sweet voice.

____ Hey, Seulbear. Looking good as always.____ Moonbyul tried to sit but her face showed she was still in pain.

____ Stop flirting with every girl who breaths in this school. Respect Seulgi.____ The brunette slapped the winter fairy's arm.

_____ Aishhhh! I am not flirting. Don't be so annoying.____ Moonbyul frowned her forehead and Seulgi could swear that Yongsun held a smile

_____ Anyway.....good morning, Seulgi. How are things?_____ The black-haired student asked.

Sighing and glancing at the rebel student in bed, Seulgi responded:

_____ I'm still trying to fit in. But I am good.

_____ Seulgi-ah, don't force yourself to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. It's not worthy.____ Moonbyul finally was able to stand up despite the pain.

_____ But If I don't do it, I will have problems....

_____ Don't tell others how they should live their lives, little monster._____ Yongsun told Moonbyul in a playful manner.

The winter fairy gave the beautiful girl an upset look and she mumbled:p

_____ I'm the only one among the three of us who know how things really are in this place.

_____ Still, look at what happened to you. I don't mean to be cruel but.... Your back is destroyed._____ Yongsun said with concern.

_____ Whatever. I'd do that again. Anyway, I have to shower. Thank you for the visit, Seulbear.____ The pale girl went to the bathroom they had in the dorm.

Seulgi and Yongsun exchanged a look and the cute one murmured a question:

_____ Did you find something out?

_____ Not yet. How about you?_____ The older one whispered.

_____ Same.____ Seulgi was frustrated.

They heard Moonbyul in pain and Yongsun said:

_____ That idiot insist on doing things by herself, even though she can't. I have to help. 

_____ Oh, are you close now?_____ The younger girl was surprised.

The black-haired one blushed and said:

_____ Ermm...Not really. I would help anyone.

_____ Alright, unnie. See you later.____ Seulgi spoke and left the dorm, wondering if her ally was really saying the truth.

Inside the bathroom, Moonbyul was with pain while trying to take off her shirt.

The 16-year-old student released a high pitched scream when she saw her roomate glancing at her exposed abs and bra.

_____ Calm down, hamster. It's just me!

_____ What the hell, Yongsun! Why did you come inside without knocking? I am not decent.

_____ So what? We are both girls. I have what you have._____ The brunette laughed.

Very offended, the younger girl covered her chest and exclaimed:

_____ I don't like having my privacy invaded. There are rules in this ing dorm.

_____ Okay, I'm sorry. i just came here with good intentions. Why can you accept Wheein's and Joy's help but not mine?

_____ It's different. They have been my roomates for 3 years....

_____ And???? I am not a monster. Not even a stranger anymore. I can help as much as the girls.

Moonbyul turned around and tried to continue taking off her shirt. However, the pain was too strong and she cursed.

____ See? Stop being so stubborn. I'm getting closer and I don't accept any refusal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter