Chapter 8 “Call with All My heart”

Behind The Scene

 

 

Chapter 8 “Call with All My heart”

 

“You are the unique one

I never meet the girl like you

I really grateful to know you

And I very happy became your husband

Even tough we still awkward to each other

And you still using formal language to me”

Yonghwa tought

 

Break times of WGM film.

Seohyun is sit back and relax in the chair. Yonghwa then came and approaching her.

“anyeong…” smiled yonghwa.

“anyeonghaseo..” seohyun bowing her head.

“I heard you are duet with kyuhyun in your management concert..”

“ne.. waeyeo?”

“hmmm.. you and kyuhyun are dating?”

Seohyun shocked by yonghwa question. Seohyun is the type people who are not good at lying.

“what do you think?”

“hmmm… I’m not sure but you are dating right?”

“yonghwa-sii … why you ask this to me?”

“you want know? Because, I am feel different to you.”

“I appreciate what you feel to me. But, sorry I just saw you as a brother only. Although in this program I became his wife in a fake virtual life that we played.”

“hmm… arreso seohyun..”

Yonghwa left her and he is notice that seohyun didn’t like him and she already had someone but all of that can be change. So, yonghwa didn’t despair to get seohyun love.

5 minutes later they are ready to continue their filming. All scenes went smoothly. Then, finally their filming finished. Seohyun are packing her stuff. Yonghwa are comeback to approach her.

“hyuuun…”

“anyeonghaseo…”bow her body.

“can I take you at home?”

“no thanks… manager oppa will pick me up..”

“I already call your manager and he said that I can take you home.”

“is that true?”

“ne.. mianhe if I didn’t tell you. But it is good to us for up this program rating. You know.. many netezine said we are goguma couple it is strange if we didn’t show our unity in public.”

“but yonghwa-sii …”

Suddenly before seohyun continue his speech.. her phone ringing.

“anyeonghaseo… eonnie?”

“hyunie.. are you finished your filming?”

“ne eonnie.. waeyeo eonnie?”

“I will picky you…”

“really?”

“ne”

“gamsahamida…”

“ne.. anyeong..”

She ended call. .. seohyun happy because kyuhyuns eonnie will pick her.

“yonghwa sii… mianhe.. There seems to be a pick me up..”

“…. Ok… I will wait until you pick up by other.”

A few minutes later, someone is approaching seohyun and yonghwa. Yonghwa pay attention to the lady.

Seohyun and yonghwa bow together.

“anyeong eonnie..” smiling at her

“anyeong hyunie.. is he your husband right?” ahra pointed yonghwa.

“ne.. eonnie.. he is yonghwa-sii”

“anyeonghaseo CN-Blue Yonghwa and also hyuuun husband” coolly greeting.

“I always watch your WGM.. you are very nice to her..” praise ahra.

“gamshahamida…”

“eonnie..”

“ah.. mianhe hyunie… see you.. yonghwa-sii..”

“ne.. anyeong..”

Ahra and seohyun left yonghwa.

Inside car both of them are talking now.

“eonnie… ghamsahamida to pick me up..”

“it’s ok hyunie.. Moreover eomma want you to stay this night at our home. Is it oke?”

“for me.. I really honored but how about my manager?”

“cakaman… ya… kyu… call seohyun manager to give her allow to sleep over at our home..”

Call ended..

A few minutes later.. seohyun phone ringing.. from kyuhyun

“anyeong oppa..”

“anyeong cagiya.. your manager said that you allow to sleep over at my home. But make sure if no one know is it SNSD Seohyun..  arreso?”

“ne.. oppa.. when oppa back to Seoul?”

“you are miss me right?”

“ne..” seohyun blushed.

Ahra is just smiling secretly.

“may be 2 days before SM Town LA. By the way.. is ahra noona pick you up safely?”

“ne.. oppa you request ahra eonnie to pick me up?”

“ne.. because taeyeon call teuki hyung and said that your manager can’t pick u in the location WGM and absolutely your husband surely want to take you home.”

“oppa.. you know.. Yonghwa just wanted to take me home .. Fortunately, Ahra eonnie quick to pick me up.”

“kyunie… your noona doing good job..” Ahra shouted beside seohyun.

“eonnie.. please safety your driving…”seohyun warning.

“mianhe hyunie….” Ahra embarrassed.

After that.. seohyun feel sleepy then she fall asleep. Finally ahra car reached her house.

Ahra slowly take of her sitbelt then try to wake up seohyun.

“hyunie.. we are arrive at my home.” Shake seohyun shoulder gently.

Seohyun slowly open her eyes. Now they are step up to enter the house. Ahra take seohyun into kyuhyun room.

“you can sleep here. it is kyuhyun room.”

“is it alright if I sleep here?”

“ne.. sleep well hyunie.. Good night” ahra left her and go down stair.

Seohyun look around kyuhyun room. There many picture of kyuhyun childhood. Somehow she feel curious to know more about kyuhyun by his room. so, she dial kyuhyun number.

“anyeonghaseo oppa, have you finished your concert? Have you eaten? What are you doing now? I already arrive at your home and now I am in your room.”

“ne I ma already finished, I have eaten and know I am calling my lovely angel.”

Seohyun blushed.

“Have you meet eomma?”

“anyeo.. I think eommonie was slept.”

“oppa.. is it ok If I am sleep in your bed? And is it ok if I look around your room?

“is it oke hyunie.. you are my future wife but not fake. Not like your husband now.. kekeke”

“ya oppa..!! don’t teasing me..”

“you know hyunie… I imagine that your face is sullen and it’s cute. kekeke” kyuhyun continue his laugh.

Seohyun ended her phone without kyuhyun now.

“aish.. evil oppa..” seohyun mumble and ready to sleep.

Suddenly seohyun phone receive tex message.

From: kyu oppa

Good night and sleep well my goddess.. neomu neomu bogoshipoyo.

-2 A.M-

Seohyun blushed again and reply the message.

To: kyu oppa

Gumawo oppa.. saranghaeyo.

-2:05 A.M-

 ------------------------

In the early morning… seohyun wake up first then take a bath. After that she walk around and see kyuhyun's mother who was cooking. Seohyun is approaching her.

“anyeonghaseo eommonie..” seohyun bowing polite.

Ms. Cho shocked because this is the first time she is seeing seohyun in real cause kyuhyun just give the picture of seohyun.

“anyeonghaseo seohyunie.. you are sleep well?”

“ne.. eommonie can I help you?”

“really? It is ok for you to help me in the kitchen??”

“ne..”

Seohyun is helping kyuhyun’s mother in the kitchen to prepare breakfast until they are finished their cooking suddenly seohyun phone ringing.

“nyeoboseo??”

“I will take you”

“ne..anyeong”

End calling.

“what happen seohyunie?”

“eommonie.. mianhe.. my manager oppa will pick me up  because to day I have to go to filming WGM..”

“gewncana hyunie.. you can visit here again.. we always welcome for you..” smile ms. Cho

----------------------------------------------

At the Incheon international Airport all artist SM gathering together before they are flight to LA, they are taking picture. Kyuhyun who stand up in the back line to take picture with all artists, and he is trying to glance at seohyun which her position is far away from kyuhyun line.   

As long as 10 hours they are flight kyuhyun look tired and decided to sleep with heechul while seohyun was writing her goal at her diaries which was the diaries given by kyuhyun.

Finally they are arrive at LA and greeted by their fans. After a few minutes later they are arrive at hall. All artist SM was in their waiting room to prepare their performance. In SNSD waiting room seohyun look at her phone. There are many text message from her fake husband. The point of the message that is yonghwa asked if she is already arrives and have to reply his message for sure seohyun is ok.  Seohyun reply his message.

To: Yonghwa-sii

I’m gwencanayeo.. you are gwencanayeo?? To day me and kyuhyun oppa will duet again. I hope our duet is smoothly. I ’am very happy.. so you don’t have to worry about me.

The other message is from mr.cho to give her spirit for performance. She felt a little disappointed because her namjachingu didn’t text her message.

----------------------

It show time at LA… seohyun and kyuhyun is ready to perform. Now they are waiting in the back stage before their name called.

“oppa.. I’m really nervous..”

Kyuhyun try to comfort her..

“seohyunie belive we can do it..” smiled kyuhyun then hold seohyun hands.

Not far away Victoria saw them and approaching them and try to separated their hold hands.

“kyunie.. cayyo..!!”

“ne.. qian..” kyuhyun smile.

Seohyun feel its existence unneeded after she saw Victoria being friendly and joking around with kyuhyun so she tried to stay away until their name is called. But, kyuhyun noticed it and in the back he grabbed seohyun hands without Victoria known. To pleading ‘not to go and live next to me’

Seohyun is smiling secretly and stand up beside her beloved without Victoria unknown that her hand is still holding kyuhyun hands.

 

-----------------------------------------------------to be continue---------------------