Chapter 5 “Issues about Kyutoria”

Behind The Scene

 

Chapter 5 “Issues about Kyutoria”

 

At Super Junior Dorm..

Kyuhyun look likes tired after Filming making video Seoul Song. He lay down at sofa. Sungmin is approaching him.

“kyuhyunie.. How filming today?”

“hmm.. it is exhausting.. hyung massage me..please..”

Sungming followed kyuhyun request.

“ahh.. its really relax.”

“you meet seohyunie?”

“ne..”

“we are official couple..” smiled kyuhyun

“wow… you has crush with her?”

“she is cute, unique and smart. Like me..”

“so?”

“it’s secret”

“aish.. you are irritating..” sungmin  feel annoying.

 “kekekeke…. Ok thx for you massage. I want to sleep.”

Kyuhyun is leaving sungmin in the living room. Behind it, kyuhyun feel disappointed because his purpose failed before seohyun answer his question. 

 

-Flash back-

 

 Kyuhyun is flicking two his fingers. Then what happen here. In front of Seokyu, the light shining bright red rose with heart shape.

Kyuhyun smiling sweetly and look at her eyes which her tears will fall down.

Kyuhyun hold seohyun hands tightly. “I meet you at first sight and I ‘m starting to fall in love with you..” kyuhyun confidently.

“……………” seohyun keep silent and shocked too.

She didn’t brave to look into Kyuhyun eyes. She alwaysavoids the gaze of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun tried to calm himself. Take a deep breath. “Would I to be come your namjachingu?” kyuhyun is nerveously but clear to hearing it.

“……… kyu oppa.. I….” seohyun nervously

Kyuhyun is waiting for her answer but suddenly someone appear in front of seohyun.

“what’s going on?” Victoria said

“Vic eonnie” seohyun shocked

Kyuhyun turned his body and look Victoria was standing. “hii.. Victoria..” kyuhyun nervously.

“what are you two doing?” suspicious Victoria.

The two of them look each other.

“kyu oppa help me for searching my hairpin.” Confident seohyun

“ne.. by the way. Why are you in here?”  Kyuhyun tried to change the subject.

“I want to see your making video but it’s late. it's already finish. Kyu. you have had eaten? I'm hungry.” Victoria aegyo to kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun glance at seohyun. Seohyun just nooded.

“oke.. kajja…”

Kyuhyun approaching Victoria and bring her. Before, they left Seohyun. Kyuhyun turned around and glanced at Seohyun said 'saranghae' for Seohyun unbeknownst victoria's.

-End Flash back-

-Kyuhyun pov-

If seohyun pally answer my question. Aish.. why qian coming… but I’m gratefully because seohyun didn’t get nervous so we can handle it.

-end kyuhyun Pov-

 

------------------

 

At SNSD dorm

Seohyun already come to dorm. She looks tired. Some of members SNSD already sleep only yoona who still not sleeping.

“eonnie you still awake?” asked seohyun while take off her sock.

“I’m waiting you..”smiled yoona.

“gumawo..” smiled back

“how your filming with kyu oppa?”

“hmm. Haengbokhaminda..” smile sweetly then sitting beside yoona.

“ehm… by the way you know Victoria eonnie?”

“ne.. she is come to our set place.”

“wew.. this is true that kyu oppa and vic eoniie is dating..”

“is it true eonnie?” seohyun ask seriously

“donghae oppa said to me that kyu oppa and vic eonnie is dating because they are always together. Then you know, they have name couple then shipper too.”

“……..” seohyun is listening carefully.

“KyuToria couple.” Adding yoona.

“since when?”

“hmmm… while we are busy promoting album gee.”

“owh.. that’s it.”

“I think you and kyu oppa is dating because since you and kyu oppa get duet, you two are close and match to each other. But the fact you are not.” Yoona disappointed.

“eonnie.. you know me.. I didn’t interest with namja. Because, I'm more concerned with school and my career first. It is really important then dating with namja.” Seohyun said.

“it’s good hyunie..”

“eonnie I going to bed first.. eonnie palli going to bed too.”

Seohyun leave her eonnie and enter her room. Tiffany was sleeping peacefully. Seohyun drowned her face in her favorite keroro pillow.

-Seohyun pov-

So that is why vic eonnie come to our video making. Because, she is kyu oppa girlfriend. Why he didn’t tell me if he already have yeojachingu. But why he showing me the red rose with heart shape. Aish.. really irritating.  I don’t know why I’m like this. why I’m feel annoying heard this news about kyu oppa with another girl. Am I loves him? but…. Aish…. I’m really dizzy.. I think I want to sleep. It is better for my mind and heart to.

-end seohyun PoV-

The issues about KyuToria couple come out. It is hot news and much discussed in social networking.  Many photos of them look close and it was caught on camera by their fans.

Kyuhyun still didn’t know about it. suddenly donghae come to him in practice room. kyuhyun just sit after they practicing.

“kyu-ah.. you really dating with Victoria?”

“neh?”

“aigo.. it is true you and Victoria are dating?”

“who said that?” kyuhyun shocked

“hmm… I saw you and Victoria really close and you two go to shinee concert last month then at airport too, and many picture you realted about you two. Right. then the fans caught you and get your photo.”

Donghae is showing kyuhyun’s picture with Victoria on donghae’s phone.

“aigoo. We came to shinee concert not only me and Victoria but changmin also join it.”

“ but the fans didn’t care. Because, you stand up is really close to her. So that the fans can assume you two are dating. Paboo..”

“does SNSD know it?”

“ya.. because I tell yoona about it..”

“seohyun also know it?” kyuhyun worriedly

“May be..”

“why you so worriedly if seohyun know about it..?”

“annyeo.. hyung I’m going first. I have some schedule.” Kyuhyun said and picking up.

Kyuhyun left room practice quickly. Then he looks his phone and call someone.

“Meet me on the rooftop SMent Building NOW!”

His Phone is hanging up without the wait the answer. Because, He believes that people who Kyuhyun phone will come to meet him.

 

---------------------------------to be continue-------------------------------

 

 

Who is on the phone by Kyuhyun? Seohyun or victoria?

if someone on the phone by Kyuhyun was coming?

 

thx for reading.. ^^