Chapter 4 "Behind Story of Seokyu on Seoul Song MV"

Behind The Scene

 

Chapter 4 “Behind Story of Seokyu on Seoul Song MV”

 

Kyuhyun can follow seohyun. He grabbed her hand. Seohyun turned her face and stare at kyuhyun.

“waeyo oppa?”

Kyuhyun is still holding her hands. “why are you go so fast?”

“because, I have something to do.” Seohyun said calmly.

“really?”

“ne.”

“you are angry with me because I play around with Qian?” kyuhyun said carefully to mention Victoria name.

“anneyo. Instead I’m happy..” smiled seohyun purely.

“…” kyuhyun confused

Seohyun giggled at the expression of confused Kyuhyun. “ya!!, oppa.. Listen to me.. I’m happy because you didn't prank with me anymore.”

“…….” Let off seohyun hands.

“oppa.. I want to go home. Bye oppa” seohyun waves her hands to kyuhyun and leave him.

Kyuhyun still frozen after hearing seohyun explained and leave him alone.

 

In super Junior Dorm

Kyuhyun already arrived with feeling bad. Sungmin notice it.

“kyu-ah. Waegure?”

Kyuhyun didn’t answered and sit beside Yesung who watching television.

“is there problem, kyunie?”

“huft… she is different..”

“who is different kyunie?” yesung asked suddenly.

“someone..”

“who?”ryeowook come from the kitchen.

Kyuhyun silent and leave his hyung and going to his room.

“brakkkkkkkkk” sound of the door kyumin room.

Yesung, sungmin and ryeowook shocked because of the sound.

“mine.. talk to him.” yesung give advice because he worried about kyuhyun.

Sungmin agree it and try to talk with kyuhyun.

“tok.. tok.. tok…” sungmin knock the door

“can I get in?”

Kyuhyun lay down on his bed and covered his body with his blanked.

“tell me. I will keep secret for you.”

Five minutes pass without any sound. Then, kyuhyun wake up from his position.

“hyung.. I was playing around with another the girl recently. Then the girl who I like saw it. She was run away but I can follow her and talk to her why she had running away. I think she had angry with me but she said to me she is happy because she will not be prank by me anymore. What do you think?”

“hmm.. her mind is very complex. I didn’t know either”

“aish hyung..”

Suddenly the door is knocking.

Leeteuk open the door “you two come out I want to give information.”

All members in the 11th floor gathering include Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong.

“We will record and filming video for promoting Seoul with some of members SNSD and the recording will be starting next week. The members for recording from our group are me, siwon, ryeowook, sungmin, donghae, and kyuhyun and for filming video me, siwon, donghae, ryeowook, sungmin, shindong, and kyuhyun. The role will be explained later with the PD nim. Any question?”

“who are the member from SNSD?” eunhyuk curiously.

“hmm.. Because of yoona still busy so she is impossible to join so the members from SNSD only my honey taenggo, sunny, Jessica, soyoung, and seohyunie. It’s clear enough for you?”

“ne!!”all members shouted happily include kyuhyun.

 

--------

 

After leeteuk give the information all member come back to their activity. Kyuhyun is back to his room.

-Kyuhyun Pov-

Recording and filming video with seohyun. But what kind we will film? Romantics scene? Or just dancing? If romantic scene I hope seohyunie will be my couple. Hehehe.. just thinking my face blushing. My cell phone is ringing. I am receiving one text message from seohyunie.

 

From: Seohyunie

Oppa.. how are you? Gwencanayo? Taeyon eonnie give us information we will recording and filming video next week with suju oppas. I am happy we will work together. ^^

Oppa, palli sleep.. bye bye…^^

I send back to her

To: seohyunie

Ne. gwencana. I hope you too. I am also happy we will work together. ^^

Good night. Bye bye^^

 

It is the way seohyunie caring of me. I can sleep well.

 

----------------------------------

 

At the same time in SNSD Dorm

Seohyun is in her own bed. She is smiled after read the text message. Tifanny is seohyun mate room curiously what happen with her yeojasaeng.

“hyunie. Gwencana?”

“neh?” confuse

“not sleeping?”

“I’m going to sleep. Good night eonnie..” smiling at tiffany.

 Seohyun put his cell phone and sleep peacefully and Tiffany too.

 

----------------------

 

Today, before Super Junior and SNSD are filming video Seoul Song.

Kyuhyun is going to meet his best friend. They meet at SMent office.

Changmin greet kyuhyun who just arrived.

“annyeong.. changmin-ah..”

“annyeong kyuhyunie.. where is she?”

“she is still in practice room. She will soon arrive.”

After 5minutes

Victoria is come and greet two of them. But, only kyuhyun who get hug by Victoria.

“see.. She is miss me a lot..” teasing kyuhyun

“aish.. you evil” said changmin.

Victoria let her hug. Her face is blush.

“I want to invite you guys to hang out.” Said kyuhyun

“it is really?” exited changmin.

“ne?”

“where are we going.?”

“hmm.. just follow me.” kyuhyun said happily.

The three of them walk together.

 

Twenty minutes later, They Arriving at the destination.

 

While they are eat their lunch.

“tomorrow our group and SNSD will filming for Promoting Seoul. I hope you encourage us.”

“of course we are friend and we should support each other. Aren’t you Victoria?” changmin look at Victoria who frozen

“kyu.. seohyun will join it?” asked Victoria

“neh.. she will join it and we are become couple for this video.” Kyuhyun said happily.

“DAEBAKKK..” changmin happy too.

Victoria is just silent. She is really upset. She thing if only she could replace Seohyun to be a couple in this video.

“qian.. gwencana?” kyuhyun asked worriedly.

“ah.. neh..” Victoria smiled to cover her feeling.

The three of them continue eating.

 

----------------

 

To day 4.00p.m Korea Time.

They are starting for Shooting film for Seoul Song MV to coincide valentine days.

Before starting filming, kyuhyun is approaching seohyun silently.

“annyeonghaseo seohyunie..”

“annyeonghaseo oppa..” seohyun bowing and smile at kyuhyun.

“are you ready for filming?”

“ne..”

“today is really cold and you just wearing short skirt.” Kyuhyun worriedly.

“gwencana oppa. hwaigthing!!” smiled seohyun.

“hwaigthing!!!” kyuhyun reply it.

The both support each other. Then kyuhyun pat softly her shoulder.

Seohyun is wearing doll costume with huge face but she is still cutely. She is role as a part timer wearing a huge doll face and shared a heart-shaped balloons on Valentines night.

While seohyun is preparing for her role, the PD comes to her to interview about her role in this video.

Sheohyun is welcoming friendly to the PD.

Greet cutely with her a huge doll face on her hands. “anyeonghaseo.. I’m…. playing the role of a part timer wearing a huge doll face. And I’m supposed to have a crush on Kyuhyun Oppa who acting as an artist. It’s is really really cold today. Hwaigthing. We are all happy in Seoul.”

In the other hand kyuhyun just wearing black jacket and bring his bag. He is very cool. He is role as an artist who really likes painting.

The PD is approaching him for interview.

“haha.. Me and my popularity.. as seohyun is only wearing a skirt. I guest I shouldn’t be whining about the cold weather it’s a little freezing. But I can deal with it.” kyuhyun said with his killer smiled.

They are still filming, while filming the PD ask to both of them to take pictures couple. Seohyun sit beautifully and kyuhyun sit next to her although they are sit far away.

they are filming until night and the weather getting cold. Kyuhyun was feel more worried about seohyun who just wearing a short skirt almost filming. So that he ask favor to her stylist for give her blanked after she finish her role.

 

this is the scene of Seokyu in Seoul Song MV

        

 

 All scenes had running smoothly and perfectly until . They are now going to home but suddenly kyuhyun appear in front of seohyun who alone preparing her stuff.

“what going on oppa?” confuse seohyun

Kyuhyun didn’t answer her question and just grabbed her hands and bring her to somewhere.

“oppa where are you bring me?”

“ssttt.. just follow me and don’t ask any question.” Kyuhyun whispered.

 “manager oppa will hunting me..”

“not will.”

“……”

“oke. We are arrive..” kyuhyun smiled happily.

In there only the two of them, twenty minutes after his filming was finished, then this place was prepared by kyuhyun alone.

“what is this oppa?”

Kyuhyun is flicking two his fingers. Then what happen here. In front of Seokyu, the light shining bright red rose with heart shape.

 

 

Kyuhyun smiling sweetly and look at her eyes which her tears will fall down.

Kyuhyun hold seohyun hands tightly. “I meet you at first sight and I ‘m starting to fall in love with you..” kyuhyun confidently.

“……………” seohyun keep silent and shocked too.

She didn’t brave to look into Kyuhyun eyes. She always avoids the gaze of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun tried to calm himself. Take a deep breath. “would I to be come your namjachingu?” kyuhyun nerveously but clear to hearing it.

“……… kyu oppa.. I….” seohyun nervously

Kyuhyun waiting for her answer

 

------------------ to be continued-------------------------

what is seohyun answer?

yes or no?

 

will be revealed next chapter..^^

 

thx for reading and don't forget give the comment.. ^^