Chapter 7 “BTS SM Town Seoul Seokyu”

Behind The Scene

 

Chapter 7 “BTS SM Town Seoul Seokyu”

 

Seohyun feel happily back to her dorm. She enters her dorm. And her eonnies are busy with their activities. Like usually seohyun greeting them, but for this night is different all member not answer her greeting. Seohyun walking to approaching taeyon and yuri which they are watching television.

Seohyun sit between taeyon and yuri. “eonnie why you didn’t answer my greeting?” seohyun disappointed.

Taeyon still focus on TV. Seohyun turned back to yuri “eonnie… what are you watching?”

Yuri didn’t answer her question.  Seohyun give up to them. Then, she switch to another member, they are hyohyeon and sooyoung which they are share earphone to listening music.

“eonnie, what song you are listening to?”

Hyoyeon and sooyong just look at her and turned back. seohyun feel sad because her eonnie didn’t care about her.

Seohyun left hyoyeon and yuri and walking into Jessica room. Then, she found Jessica was sleeping. seohyun back into her room to change her clothes. She found tiffany which was doing assignment.

“eonnie, you haven’t sleep?” seohyun asked while change her clothes.

Tiffany doesn’t care and still doing her work.

Seohyun feel more sadly because almost member doesn’t care with her. She wishes yoona didn’t like that to her.

yoona already come home and meet seohyun.

“eonnie.. I am really sad because all eonnie doesn’t care of me.”

“hyunie, I am tired please don’t disturb me.”said yoona coldly.

Seohyun is frozen. Her eyes looks filled with tears. She feel confuse and irritated because all eonnie know didn’t care of her.

-Seohyun pov-

Why my eonnie like that to me. Am I wrong? Why they are doesn’t care of me. I feel sadly. I want to cry.

“eonnie, are you hate me” I asked to all eonnie.

“why you are didn’t answer my greeting, didn’t answer my question? Am I with me wrong? If I am wrong to you. Mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe” I starting to cry.

All eonnie stopping their activities and look at me. Suddenly, all suju oppa and sunny appear from kitchen and song ‘marry u’ to gether. I feel shocked and confuse. What is happening now? I stuck in my position.

In the ending song of ‘marry u’ from suju oppa song. I heard sweet voice from behind me. I turned back and see kyuhyun oppa offering flower in front of me. I didn’t know what happening. I turned back to all eonnie. They are smile at me and I think they are showing me their gesture to apologies to me. I notice it now.  they are pretend not to care about me.

“chagiya.. why you frozen?” asked kyuhyun

“it is your plan?”

I think I am right. kyu oppa  is behind it all because he smiled evily.

“seohyun-ah.. we are really sorry make you crying but chukae.” Taeyon said.

“chukae hyunie.. “ said leeteuk oppa.

I keep silent. Kyu oppa call my name.

“hyunie… mianhe.”

I think, I must to do something to prang it back to them.

-End seohyun POV-

“seohyun-ah..?” yoona worriedly.

“you are all bad.”

Seohyun left to dorm. She is passing kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun grabbed her hands but seohyun denied it.

“braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk!!” sound of the door.

Between suju member and SNSD member frozen. They are looked each other. Kyuhyun followed her.

 

-------------------------

 

Ten minutes had passed kyuhyun found seohyun. Seohyun standing in the park where is near at her dorm.

“chagiya.. mianheyo.. I didn’t mean like that. I just give you surprise and I just let my hyung in my group and your member to know our relationship.” Kyuhyun explained.

“…………………..”

“mianhe chagiya. Forgive please…”

But immadiatelly.. seohyun showing her laugh in front of kyuhyun.

“oppa you are so funny.. my evil now looks like pupy. kkekeke”

“ya! you make a prank of me? aish..”

“hahahaha… oppa, you know, I can not get mad that easy, because I can be patient and be able to control my emotions”

“aish… learn from whom you make prank like this?”

“you.. kekekeke”

They are laugh of lot together. Suddenly kyuhyun hug her tightly. 

Not far away from them, there is someone who is captures them with camera and smiled evilly.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

One week, Before SM Town Seoul Concert.

Super junior is still busy with their SS3, so kyuhyun can’t practice for duet in SM town with seohyun. But as soon as possible kyuhyun took practice by using a cell phone.

“yeoboseo?”

“yeoboseo…”

“hyunie..  gwencana?”

“ne oppa.. how about oppa? I heard from donghae hyung oppa sleep late? Waegure?”

“hmm.. I thinking of you.. I’m boggoshipoyo..” kyuhyun cutely

“oppa,,, but oppa why you call me?

“just check your condition it is ok or not.”

“I’m ok oppa.”

“oppa, tomorrow I will start to filming WGM.”

“neh?? Its so fast” kyuhyun shocked.

“neh, oppa. Manager oppa was organized it.”

“who is became your fake husband?”

“hmmm. PD nim said that my fake husband is one of new comer from band korea. But I still didn’t know it. I hope he is jinwoon 2AM because we are chingu.”

“ehm…. Jinwoon 2AM..” Kyuhyun is little jealous because seohyun mention jinwoon.

“ya.. jinwoon.”

“huft.. if I casted in WGM with you..”

“ya!! oppa its impossible for us. Oppa mianhe, I have to hang up because I want to go to school. Bye oppa.. saranghaeyo..”

“saranghaeyo chagiya.”

  End line phone.

 

--------------------------

 

The night before seohyun is filming. Seohyun meet fake husband with PD WGM.

“anyeonghaseo…” seohyun greeting and bowing.

“annyeonghaseo.. “ the man smiled at her to answer her greeting.

“seohyun-sii.. he is jong yonghwa from CN-Blue. He is a leader.” PD introducing.

“my name is snsd maknae seohyun imnida.”

“I’ m leader of CN-Blue Yonghwa.”

“ok. This is your script for today filming. Later you will meet each other at lobby then, yonghwa asked to seohyun for guess who will become her husband. Then, seohyun will choose yonghwa. Arreso?”

“ne” the both of them nodded.

“all that is going to do already listed in this script.” PD explained.

The PD give them time for read the script. Yonghwa look at seohyun silently.

“I hope we can work together…” yonghwa said

“ne” seohyun smile.

“ok.. we will start to filming.” Pd said.

 

---------------------

 

Its time to SMtown Concert.

All artist SM was preparing for their performance. At the back stage some of member Super junior and SNSD are watching the others artist performance while Seokyu is still practicing their song for performance later.

“oppa oppa using my phone and hear the song. We are practicing together.”

Seohyun give one of another earphone to kyuhyun and put into kyuhyun right ear. They are listening and practicing together now. Suddenly, one of reporter program TV is come to seokyu and filming them. Then,  yesung appear and approaching them for disturbing his magnae. Yesung take a picture of them. next yoona and wookie come to them too and get the picture of them.

-in TV program-

Narator : meanwhile, two people are off to one side of the waiting room, practicing singing while sharing earphones. SNSD and Super junior’s maknaes, seohyun and kyuhyun. The other members start to distract them, perhaps because    they are jealous of the affectionate practice. Yesung captures this scene on  his phone’s camera.

Yesung : “the maknaes…”

Narator : yoona has also joined in.

Yoona : “yesung oppa…..”

Ryeowook : “Move”

Yoona : “ Move”

PD : “You guys are still preparing right?”

Seohyun : “ne”

Kyuhyun : “we practiced a few times, but…”

Seohyun : “we only practiced once.”

Kyuhyun : “yes we only practiced once, so we’re nervous, since it’s such a big stage. We are SM’s best official… unofficial couple”

(the two of them laugh happily, because behind this word they are real couple)

-End in TV program in seoul-

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Seokyu sukses full their first concert after 2 years ago. Now they are finished their concert and comeback to their dorm. Before that Seokyu met secretly with no other members knew.

In secret place.

“finally we have private time to see each other.”

“but oppa, all eonnie will worried about me.” seohyun worriedly

Suddenly kyuhyun hug her. He miss seohyun even though they are already get chance for duet.

Seohyun didn’t rejected and reply his hug. Seohyun feel the same.

“oppa bogoshippoyo..”

“ne chagiya. I know. But we must keep secret our relation. But I want to say sorry about the ending concert.”

Kyuhyun break their hug.

“about vic eonnie?”

“ne..”

“its ok oppa. I know, you and vic eonnie are friends..” seohyun smile but in her heart is jealous to see her namja chingu close to another yeoja.

“gumawo. You can understand me.”

Kyuhyun pupu her forehead and make seohyun blushed.

Silence for a minutes.

“ah.. I almost forget..” kyuhyun take his bag and open it. He take syal from his bag.

“for you..”

syal which is kyuhyun give is beautiful syal. The color is grey.

“is beautiful oppa. gumawo..”

“oppa, look” seohyun showing something.

“this is your glasses?”

“aneyo.. this is your glasses, you said to me before you want to read a book but your glasses is broken so I bought you the same glasses as me.”

Kyuhyun take the glasses from seohyun hands. Then , he is wearing it.

“I can see clearly... gumawo chagiya”happily kyuhyun.

“ne.. oppa, for the next concert we still holding hands?”

“hmmm…. Lets see… kekeke”

“aish oppa.. Don’t make me shocked. You always give me a surprise performance.” seohyun irritated.

“kajja.. we have to go before the others noticed us..”

They don’t know that someone watching them from afar way. She is Victoria who feels envious. But then she is smile evilly.

“Have fun while you can have it for the pleasure that should be mine” Victoria said in herself.

 

-----------------------------

next chapter about SMTown Shanghai.

what happen in BTS SMTown at Shanghai

finally yongwha appear between Seokyu. kyuhyun have to jealous because the script will be anoyying for kyuhyun.

then, what about victoria who have somthing dangerous for Seokyu? 

 

thx for reading and sorry for late update.

thx for comment and subcribe my FF.. ^^