Chapter 3 "The other side from Seokyu"

Behind The Scene

 

Chapter 3 “The other side from SeoKyu”

 

1st day practicing….

 

-Seohyun PoV-

 

Aigoo… It’s almost thirty minutes I’m waiting him. Did he always like that? It is wasting time.

I heard someone entering the room. I saw kyuhyun sunbae is coming.

“annyeonghaseo kyuhyun sunbae” I bowing politely.

“oh.. annyeong seohyun sii, sorry make you waiting for.” Said Kyu sunbae and put down his bag on the floor.

“it’s ok. Sunbaenim..”

“you still call me sunbae?”

“ne”

Is there something wrong? He's older than me and he was also my senior and I think it is only natural to use formal language.

-End Seohyun PoV-

 

-Kyuhyun PoV-

Aish… this girl is still calling me like that. It’s really awkward. Is she was still mad with me?  

“I hope someday you can call me oppa and mianhe for the day before.”

“what the song we will sing?” asked seohyun to change the topic.

“hmmm.. Let’s see. You are playing the piano and sing a song with me. Then, the song is wish you’re my love by TMax.” I said.

“it’s difficult. I don’t know the code cord.” She said worriedly.

“hmm…  I will help you to learn.” I smiled.

“ghamsahamida.” She is bowing again.

-End Kyuhyun Pov-

They are practicing together. Kyuhyun taught seohyun to play the melody on the piano to be displayed for the concert. Then, they are singing a song together. The awkwardness disappears because of music. Kyuhyun treat seohyun well. Seohyun feel happy and honored because kyuhyun being nice at her.

 

It’s time to break…

 

Seokyu sit down on the floor. Seohyun open her dishes. It is look delicious. She bought goguma her favorite food, kimchi rice, etc. While kyuhyun just bring mineral water because he thinks he will get dishes from manager but in fact the manager forgot it. Seohyun noticed it.

“ehmm… I bring many dishes. If you want it you can get it.”

“jeongmalyo?” kyuhyun happily.

“ne..” smiled seohyun cutely.

“ghamshahamida.. thank’s for cooking”

Kyuhyun acting like a child and eat the dishes seohyun bought. It is make seohyun feel happy. It is her firs time to seeing her sunbae like that.

Seohyun giggled unknowingly to see kyu behavior. Kuhyun see seohyun who laughing it.

Kyuhyun stopped eating. Then staring at seohyun who still laughing. Evil thoughts fulfill Kyuhyun brain. Kyuhyun take a bit of kimchi sauce on the end of his finger and point to seohyun's chuby cheek. Then he is laugh at seohyun face that looks funny.

Seohyun is silent and stared at kyuhyun.

“mianheyo.. seohyunie..” kyuhyun felt guilty.

But suddenly seohyun take revenge at kyuhyun face. In the end they each back-retaliate. streak-crossed using kimchi sauce on their faces.This is another way to overcome their awkwardness.

Day after day they both became friendly as a friend. Seohyun who initially use formal language, is now only using to informal language to Kyuhyun which he is familiar with her.

-------------------------------

The day they will perform at SM Town Seoul.

After they are perform with their member. Now it is time for SeoKyu to perform. Seohyun was nervous because this is the first time performing with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun also was nervous too, but he covered it so Seohyun not worry about it. Therefore, kyuhyun give her spirit so that seohyun didn’t get worried.

“seohyunie.. hwaigting!!”

“hwaighting!!”

They both took a deep breath in and out slowly. At the back stage their hyungs and eonnies give encourage for them. Seokyu is smiling at them and going on the stage for performing with holding their hand.

Alive or dead they have to success performing.

While performing they stared each other and give sweet smile. Their performances run smoothly. They close their performances by holding hands and bowing to the audience. After that they are walking in to the back stage.

“kyu  oppa ghamshamida..”

“ne..” smiled kyuhyun.

------------

 

2 years have passed both Super Junior and SNSD they are no longer awkward. Their maknae as well as they look friendly, and perhaps a bit suspicious. Only Seokyu know about what happened between them.

And now in 2009 SMent re-born of new stars it is girl band consisting of 5 persons. The new star is f(x). As usual, Lee So man gather all the artists under his leadership gathered to introduce a new group after a year ago they've just had a new boy band group called Shinee. But, sadly SNSD, Boa, Kangta can’t attend because they have busy schedule for promoting album.

After, they are introducing themselves. Now it’s time to greet personally after the chairman leave. All members busy introduce their self to each member. Kyuhyun is very interested with the leader f(x) Victoria that derived from the china. Not because Kyuhyun like her but because he wanted to learn the Chinese language for the sake of his job which they have to speak Chinese in the sub-group Super Junior M.

Kyuhyun is approaching Victoria.

“annyeonghaseo song Victoria and my korean name song Qian.” bowing

“annyeonghaseo… my name super junior cho kyuhyun. Call me oppa.”

“ne.. oppa..?”

“good..”

The two of them speak informal. Kyuhyun is comfortable talking with her. It is make Victoria feel something different to him.

-------------

Since their introduction Kyuhyun become friendly with Victoria.Kyuhyun regard it as a younger sister because of her behavior as childish in contrast to Seohyun, Seohyun behave like a mature women.

One day at practicing room. kyuhyun lay down on the floor after his practicing. Victoria enters the room and yelled at kyuhhyun

“yaa!! You lied to me..!!”

“,…..” kyuhyun confused

“for the first timewe meet you want me to call you oppa. But after I know, you are younger then me.”

“kekekkekeke.. mianhe.. mianhe.. it’s just I want you to call me oppa. because you are childish.”

“aish.. you..”

They are playing a joke. In the end they laugh together. They look really close. Then suddenly the door open and someone enter the room. the both of them stopping it.

“sorry if I disturbing you.” Seohyun said.

“seohyunie…” kyuhyun shocked.

Seohyun closing the door and go far away from this room. She is feeling really sad. But she is didn’t know why she like that.

Why she is like that. What wrong with her? Kyuhyun confused because of seohyun react. Kyuhyun feel happy because seohyun is comeback after their promoted album.

“sorry I have to go know.”

Victoria is felt badly because they have to separately.

Kyuhyun as soon as possible to follow her and can talk to her.

 

--------------------------------------------to be continued--------------------------------------------