Chapter 6 “We are SM official Couple and unofficial Couple”

Behind The Scene

Chapter 6 “We are SM official Couple and unofficial Couple”

 

 

At rooftop kyuhyun is waiting someone. Suddenly someone appear and approaching kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is approaching her too.

“seo.. you heard that?” kyuhyun asked seriously.

“about what?” seohyun confused

“me and Victoria.”

“………… neh.. then?”

Kyuhyun grabbed her hands and he holding tightly her hands “I love you..”

“neh?”

“I love you seo jo hyun” kyuhyun clearly.

“oppa… why suddenly like this and you already have vic eonnie. You want to cheat behind vic eonnie?” seohyun feel irritated and let her hands.

Seohyun turned around and want left kyuhyun but kyuhyun can prevent seohyun and then hug her.

“please don’t leave me.” kyuhyun said softly.

Seohyun trying to escape from kyuhyun hugging but it is useless because kyuhyun more hugging tightly.

Seohyun feel tired then surrender and returned hugs Kyuhyun. She knows that she love him too and she didn’t want leave him. but what should she do because her love have already girlfriend. She is felt heart broken and crying in kyuhyun arm.

Kyuhyun heard seohyun was crying and break their hugging. Kyuhyun is staring seohyun eyes.

“don’t cry honey. Those issues it’s not true. Victoria and I is just friend.”

“you still remember about after we finished our making video Seoul song? I’m brought you to another place and give you surprise red rose with heart shape? It is for you. I want to show you my feeling with that. But before you answer my question Victoria come. So know it is time to your answer my question. Yes or no?” kyuhyun explained

“…………” wipe her tears.

“arreso.. mianheyo.. I think you love me.”

Kyuhyun walking away slowly  from seohyun. But, didn’t far away kyuhyun walking.

“I love you to oppa.”seohyun said still her position.

Then kyuhyun back to her and gives seohyun hug from behind. “gumawo hyunie..”

Time seems to stop. The world as theirs. No matter what happens later. Their loves become one at today, this minute, and at this time. Their eyes were closed and sunk in the minds of their own.

In the other hands someone look them. and make a call.

Kyuhyun phone ringing..

“nyeboseyo?”

“Cho kyuhyun meet me now in my office and bring her too.” said Lee So Man.

Phone disconnected.

“who is that oppa?” seohyun curiously.

“chairman lee so man.” pale Kyuhyun.

“he may know about relation between us..” worriedly seohyun.

“gwencana.. we can handle it if we are together to resolve it.”

“but.. How, if chairman lee so man want to us break up or fire us if we didn’t agree it?“

“hyunie.. We didn't know why chairman want to meet us. So don’t think far like that. Now we go to office before chairman call us.”

Kyuhyun and seohyun go to lee so man office room for meet him. The two of them feel nervous especially seohyun. Kyuhyun glance at seohyun and hold her hands gently for calm his girlfriend who is more nervously.

“I’m always beside you honey.” Smiled kyuhyun

Seohyun is replying with sweet smile to him.

A few minutes later they are reached lee so man office. Kyuhyun knock the door.

Lee so man invite them into his office.

“annyeonghaseo” they both bowing to greet their Chairman.

“I heard some issues about you kyuhyun. You are dating with Victoria. Right?”

“ne.. but it is not true we are friend. Then last day not only Victoria and I but changmin join too.”

“I know it. but now the problem is. You two”

Kyuhyun and seohyun look each other.

“you are dating right?”

They are silent..

“you know rules in SMent? All artists in SMEnt didn’t allow you to have special relationship except just as family.”

Seohyun want to talk but kyuhyun blocked her.

“we know chairman. But we love each other and Love can happen anytime, anywhere and anyone, including us who initially did not know each other and now we feel the love between us. if you want to divide us. Sorry we could not. If you want to fire us just fire me. but, do not Seohyun because this is her dream. Let me a quit from Super Junior.” Kyuhyun sate clearly.
Seohyun glancing at kyuhyun shock after she heard kyuhyun said. She didn’t know if kyuhyun will said like that. The both of them know about their dream. Kyuhyun’s dreams want to become a top male singers and seohyun wants to become to girl singers. But after heard this from her namjachingu she didn’t expect kyuhyun will say that for protect her dreams and their love and willing his dream for it.

Seohyun isn’t standing still. She wants to help her namjachingu.

“no, if you fire kyu oppa. you fire me too.” seohyun said after she think for along.

“seohyun. What did you said?!” kyuhyun look at seohyun.

“oppa I didn’t want to break your dream.” Seohyun sadly.

“you two stopped.” LSM said.

They are silent and try to calm.

“oke.. I am understands. So that way I call you two for resolving this problem. You know we SMent have agreement with reporter or something like that. If our artists have dating in same management it is disallowed to reported but if our artists have dating with another artists who is different management it’s oke. Even though we have to camouflage for the relationship they have.” LSM said.

Kyuhyun and seohyun still waiting for what will LSM said.

“so know for camouflage your relationship I will announcement you are Best official Couple SMent and unofficial couple. Every SM Town concert the both of you will performs together. Then for you kyuhyu, because f(x) it is still new girls band you have to help for gain their popularity then pretended you are dating. Arreso?”

“arreseo.” Seohyun agree it without permission from kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at seohyun seriously. “seohyun.. you..”

Kyuhyun look at LSM “but, chairman…Victoria and me its just friend and I can’t do this. I can’t hurt seohyun”

“oppa I’m ok.”

Seohyun smiling to kyuhyun.

“ok.. I agree it.”

“ok.. I really happy because both of you is agree. then, for you seohyun, you know the reality show WGM. You will join it.”

“neh?!” the both of them shocked.

“ne.. you are casted in WGM with CNBlue leader. Jong Yonghwa. You have to accept it”

“neh.. chairman” seohyun said agree it without expression.

 “so now. You can leave from my room. I have some work to do.”

The both are bowing to leave his room.

While they are walking together to the park area, they are still talking.

The both of them is silent. Then seohyun sign.

“huftt.. we are safe.” Seohyun said

“hyunie why you agree it.?”

“I know oppa. But it’s better to us. We can hide our relationship from other and our fans didn’t notice if we are dating.”

“ you right. I still remember what our fans do to yoona. Their sent bad gift for her because yoona always near us. We feel sorry about that.”

“oppa.. it’s ok. You can understand. So you guys confirm to the fans that Super Junior member and SNDS member like brother and sister. I really proud.” Smiled seohyun.

“but I still didn’t agree it if you cast in WGM. You know this program make the couple fake will doing anything to be come close.”

“I know oppa. But it’s just fake and according to script. I just pretended like my fake husband and it will better for me to experience it and also to gain my skill acting.” Seohyun explain it.

Kyuhyun still worried if seohyun can be change her love to him with another guy because of this program.

Seohyun noticed kyuhyun worriedly about her feeling so seohyun convince him to believe.

Now they are arrived at parking area and say good bye to each other. Before they are leave, they face each other. Kyuhyun want to kiss her. Seohyun close her eyes nervously. But kyuhyun know that seohyun still didn’t ready to kiss her lips so that kyuhyun only kiss her forehead.

 

--------------------------------------

 

2010 SM Town Seoul, LA, Shanghai

After that day, now its time for SM Town Concert at Seoul, LA, and shanghai 2010. What kind of happen while ‘behind the scene’ of Seokyu story at SM Town Concert?

And what happened with their relationship if they have to pretend to became another couple called ‘KyuToria’ and ‘YongSeo’? it’s really ok what they said before or have some obstacle behind it?

It will be revealed in the next chapter.. 

thx for reading.. ^^

thx for comment..^^

don't forget to leave comment after you reading..^^