Chapter 1 "First Sight"

Behind The Scene

 

Chapter 1 “First Sight”

 

Today SM entertainment will announcement new comer Girls band. All artists come to welcoming new comer there are H.O.T, BOA, TVXQ, and Super junior.  The chairman Lee So Man is entering the room. Then, opening the meeting and greeting all.

“Today they will be coming. They are still young same as you while you entered SM academic and will debut soon. They are Girls Generation.” Lee so man said.

All artists in the meeting room clapping and welcoming the young girls. One by one they are entering the room according to their age.

“Now, please greet your Sunbaes and please introducing yourself.” Lee So Man said and pointing to the girls.

All sunbaes are smiled to welcoming new family at SM Entertainment. Super Junior is very tense and happy. But, only kyuhyun who feel different he can’t let his eyes from the girls who standing at the last line.

All members are greeting. Now turn SNSD maknae to greeting and introduce her self.

“anyeonghaseo, my name  SNSD Seo Jo Hyun, I am the maknae of this group. Please take care of me.” said seohyun softly.

The chairman is giving SNSD to take a sit. They are sitting near with super junior. Now, turn sunbae to introduce their self. Starting from H.O.T, Boa, TVXQ, and the last Super Junior. After they are greeting and introduce their self. Le So Man is leaving and free time talking to each member to more close. The others senior is leaving too and just leave some of member super junior who didn’t have much schedule today like Donghae, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Shindong, heechul and also kyuhyun.

For leeteuk, eunhyuk, donghae and shindong, they are not awkward because they had knows some of the members SNSD. So they are talking comfortably with taeyon, yoona, yuri, and hyoyeon. Jessica is trying to talk with heechul and heechul welcoming it. Tiffany, sooyoung and sunny joined talking with taeyon, yuri, and yoona. Only seohyun and kyuhyun didn’t react. They are very shy to close with other. Kyuhyun is doubt to approaching seohyun who sat a lone on her chair. But kyuhyun want to close with her.

“anyeong.. my name is cho kyuhyun. Just call me kyuhyun.” Greeting kyuhyun and sitting beside her.

“anyeonghaseo.. seo jo hyun imnida. But you can call me seohyun.” Shy seohyun.

“you are maknae right.” asked kyuhyun.

“ne..”

“I’m maknae too.” said kyuhyun

After that they are silence. Until kyuhyun have an idea.

“ehmm.. can you play piano?” asked kyuhyun carefully.

“ne I can”

“do you want follow me to go to instrument room?” asked kyuhyun.

“but, what about the others?”

Kyuhyun understand about this. Then kyuhyun shouted to his hyungs.

“hyung, I want to instruments room to practice piano. You want to join with me?”

“no.. just go.” Said his hyungs together regardless of kyuhyun said.

“see. They are oke. Kajja.” Said kyuhyun and bring seohyun to instrument room.

Seohyun just follow her sunbae. She is really obediently and polite. But, she felt awkward to walk together with kyuhyun.

 

 

------------ to be continue----------------

 

For the next chapter what will happen with SeoKyu in the Instrument room?