Chapter 2 " It's annoying"

Behind The Scene

 

Chapter 2 “It’s Annoying”

 

Kyuhyun was not his name if he can not do the things beyond expectations. Kyu invited seohyun to playing piano. But, seohyun still feel awkward.

“seohyunah.. just try it..” kyu asked

“but, sunbae.. i..”

“c’mon..” kyu without hesitation he pull seohyun hands and give her sit to playing piano.

Seohyun took a deep breath inhale and out with characteristic Seohyun if she felt irritated. But she did not want to deny the request her sunbae.

Kyuhyun noticed that seohyun faces is a unique.Kyuhyun gave a small smile for that without seohyun knowing.

She starts to play a simple song. Kyuhyun was amazed in the ability of Seohyun in playing piano. His eyes were didn’t get out from Seohyun. But, he has to hide from seohyun.

The sound of piano stopped.

“you look y while you playing piano..” kyuhyun smiled evilly.

“now, I will play the piano and you singing. Oke..” adding kyuhyun

“but sunbae I have to go. My eonnies will be worried.” Seohyun rejected politely.

“aish.. please don’t call me sunbae. Just oppa. then if your eonnies worried about you they will here now.”

“but sunbae..”

“don’t call me sunbae.. ooo pppaa..”

Seohyun feel burdened. She starts to cry. Her tear will out from her big eyes. kyuhyun confused why seohyun rcried.

“ya.. why you crying?” asked kyuhyun.

kyuhyun tried to calm down her. But, it’s to late seohyun run away from instrument room. Kyuhyun is following her from the back.

Seohyun arrived at meeting room who her eonnies was talking with some of super junior sunbaes. Seohyun approaching yoona and hugging her.

“ya.. seohyunie why you crying?” ask yoona and wipe seohyun tears.

“…..” seohyun silence.

In the back kyuhyun come and want to talk to seohyun. Leeteuk as the older member notice what happen in here.

“what happened seohyun? And you kyuhyun ah… what did you do with their maknae?”

“ya.. kyu oppa.. Even though, I didn’t know about you much. But, don’t act evilly with our dongsaeng..” yoona said and still hugging seohyun.

“yoona be polite to him. he is our sunbae too.” taeyoon said.

“I didn’t do anything. Just.. aish forget it. I wanna go home. Hyung palli I tired. I wanna sleep.” Kyuhyun said arrogantly.

“aish.. maknae..” eunhyuk said.

“hufft. I’m sorry seohyun sii.. kyuhyun always like that. We hope you can forgive him and see you next time.” Said leeteuk.

The other member say good bye to SNSD member and leave the meeting room.

Now, only SNSD member at a meeting room and curiously what happened with seohyun. Why she is crying for.

“so why you crying?” ask taeyon

“kyuhyun sunbae make me burdened.”

“why you feel burdened?” ask sooyoung

“he said that I am a y while playing piano.”

All members are laughing of lot after hearing it.

“eonniee.. why you are laughing for? There is funny?” seohyun annoyed.

“ya.. seohyunie it’s mean that kyu oppa praising you.” Said yoona and covered her laugh

“but I don’t like it eonnie..” defend seohyun.

---------------

After the incident Kyuhyun and Seohyun both their relationship further away. Contrast to their Hyung and their eonnie are both very familiar like family.

It is make leader of Super junior and Girls generation worriedly.

Now the both of group Super Junior and Girls Generation are busy with their promotion and individual schedule. So, they didn’t often meet each others. It is make their maknae can’t clear their problem before.

Lee so man is notice it. Then, he made a plan for the two kids. So, He plans to SM Town concert for the first time in Seoul. All artists directly involved in caring for the concert. This will be let to each group leader to announce another member.

----------

At Super junior Dorm

Leeteuk gather all its members to announce what is conveyed by chairman.

“oke.. I want to say something to you. Please listen carefully.”

“yaa!!! I win again..!!” shout kyuhyun who still palying with his PSP.

“ya.. Maknae!! Be quite..!” shouted heechul.

“ya.. yaa.. yaa. Please listen to me. and you kyuhyun-ah. Please stop playing.”

“arreso. Areso.”

“oke.. Lee so man said that we will be held a big concert called SMTown in Seoul. Then, all artist SMent will be joined. Also some of member will be featuring with another member.” Leeteuk said.

“wow.. it’s interesting. May be I will be feat dancing with hyoyeon.” eunhyuk Said enthusiastic.

“sstt. Be quite. I haven’t finish talking to you.” Warn leeteuk.

“so, for featuring the chairman choose kyuhyun from super junior to featuring seohyun from SNSD. Then eunhyuk, donghae, and shindong will feat dancing with hyoyeon, yoona, and yuri.”

“chakaman hyung. you said I will featuring with Seohyun?” kyuhyun shocked.

“ne, waeyo?”

“eopso.”

“good.. so,for the practice schedule can ask the manager.”

It will be hard for kyuhyun because until now the relation with seohyun is bad. In the other hand, same as kyuhyun expression seohyun shocked too. but for their professionalism they have to take away their ego.

The schedule for the two of them has received. They have to practice three times in one week at 8P.M. and exactly they have to see each other for one month to prepared their awesome show.

 

Can be?

-------------- to be continue------------------