Final "Broke Up"

Behind The Scene

 

Chapter 9 “Broke Up”

 

2 weeks later after SMTown Concert.

At WGM filming location…..

Yonghwa look at seohyun who is sitting daydreaming in her chair. He is curiously to seohyun because unusual she is like that. She is always cheerful. Yoonghwa approaching her.

“hyu~n anyeong..”

“anyeong yonghwa-shii” little startled.

“what are you doing?”

“just read the script”

“owh… you can’t lying hyu~n”

Seohyun lower her head.

Suddenly, PD is calling their name to start recording.

Seohyun feel relieved because of that.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After filming.. seohyun is waiting someone to pick up her. She is playing her mini keroro who kyuhyun gave to her in her birthday.

-Seohyun POV-

I can’t hide my feeling now. Pabo..

But what should I do.. if I continue, I will ruin oppa dream and my dream too. This is my fault.

Flash back 2 weeks after

In SNSD waiting room.. seohyun sitdown on her chair after she finish her duet with kyuhyun. Suddenly, her phone was vibrating.

Beep..beep.. sound of seohyun phone message

Seohyun open her message then she shocked because on her phone screen there is the picture of herself and Kyuhyun being embraced and the below picture there is some words..

If everyone know about your pictures.. kyuhyun will get bashing from your fans and also you too. Then you will ruin your beloved dreaming.. Think careful of it. so, stay away from him.

Her tears flaw slowly.. her mind blank know. She didn’t know what she should do.

End flash back…

I open my cell phone and see the picture who someone sending to me. I didn’t know who the sender was.

 Oppa ottoke.. I really love you but if I still stay beside you, I will ruin our dreams and you will get hurt.

My tears fall without i'm knowning.

-end seohyun POV-

-Yoonghwa pov-

Where is my hyu~n.. I walking to searching her.. finally I found her.. aish.. she like daydreaming.. what happen with her. Wait.. she is crying?? why she is crying? does someone hurt her.? If it is true I didn’t forgive it.  I’m approaching her again.

-End yoonghwa pov-

“hyu~n.. are you oke?”

Seohyun turned her face and quickly wipe her tears.

“yoonghwa-sii.. you still here?”

“hyu~ni.. please don’t lying in front of me.” yoongwha seriously.

“what did you mean?”

“you in trouble right?”

“………..”

Seohyun didn’t dare at yoonghwa.

“tell me.. Maybe I can help you..” smiled yoonghwa.

Yoonghwa grabbed seohyun hands and holding her hands tightly. At far away someone in his car saw what their doing. Then, he picks his phone and calling someone.

 In the other side.. seohyun phone ringing.. kyuhyun calling her..

“I’m arrived..”

Then phone ended before seohyun saying any words.

“yoonghwa sii.. I have to go..”

Yoonghwa let her hands free. He saw the car which someone in the car. He is not clear to see who it is. seohyun enter to this car. Then, the car is leaving now.

“I think the car not seohyun’s manager hyung car. Then who it is?”

Yoonghwa scratch his hair.

--------------------------------------------------

In the car the atmosphere is cold.. kyu or seo didn’t speak one word. This situation is really awkward. Until the car is reach at SNSD dorm.

 Although, kyu didn’t speaks any words, but he still gentleman. He open seohyun door car.

Seohyun come out from the car. They are standing face to face. Seohyun low her head.

“oppa.. gumawo .. to pick me up and take me safely. I will go now.”

Seohyun starting to walk in the building but kyuhyun grabbed her hands.

“cakkaman…”

Seohyun turned her body and look at kyuhyun.

“why you did it to me? you didn’t call me even text me after we duet two weeks after? Am I wrong to you? Am I hurting you? Or I’m very close with qian so it is make you jealous? Please say something honey?”

“…….”

Seohyun can’t say any word but her tears come out and fall in to her chubbi check.

Kyuhyun didn’t know why she is like that.

Flash back…

After SMtown concert seohyun didn’t make a call to kyuhyun even text message to him.. it is not usual.

Another day at the SM building. They met but seohyun just silent and tried to stay away from kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun try to find out what happened with seohyun. He met yoona who is close friend with seohyun.

At cafeteria in SM office

Kyuhyun, donghae and yoona met

“yoong.. Tell me what happen with hyunie?”

“ne??”

“chagiaya help kyunie.. he is in trouble with your dongsaeng” said donghae.

“what the trouble?”

“I think she tried to stay away from Me.” sad kyuhyun

“oppa, I’m not really sure. But after SMTown concert she is more silence and don’t talk too much.  But days later she back to her habit.”

“ah, I know kyunie.. the ending concert you and Victoria joking around and may be seohyun envy.”

“ya.. hyung.. hyunie.. not like you.. she now me and qiane are best friend. So, I think this is not.”

“but, can be  oppa, cause hyunie.. women too. If donghae oppa close to another girl, I’m sure I feel jealous too.”

“mianhe chagiya… if I make you jealous..” sweet donghae..

“ya.. ya..!! it is not about you two.. aish..”

“mianhe oppa.. hehehe”

Yoona embrassed.

“oppa next week seohyun will be filmg WGM.. and seohyun manager oppa can’t pick her. Why you pick her? Then you have time to talk to her.”

“it’s great.. thanks yoong..”

Kyuhyun relieved.

End flash back..

Seohyun tried to let kyuhyun hands but it is useless for seohyun because kyuhyun pull her into his arm and they are hugging.

“plese hyunie.. I love you.. I didn’t want to let you go to another man.”

“………”

 “oppa.. Whatever I do, whatever happens.. Trust me that I always love you and don’t mad at me.”

“hyunie.. why you said like that? You want to leave me?”

“oppa may be I should probably do this. I don’t want made you hurt.. I don’t want oppa.. Understand me oppa.”

“you angry with me..? you didn’t like I close with qiane?”

“aneyo oppa.. not like that”

“if it is not.. so what?”

“oppa.. I really tired.. After we break our hug. Oppa and I didn’t have special realation and just like hobae and sunbae.”

“hyunie.. you are seriously?? “

“…….”

“because of yoonghwa right?”

Seohyun startled because of kyuhyun statement.

“I know he is really nice to you, he is really treat you well. It’s maybe make you falling in love with him. Then, you want to leave me..”

“aneyeo oppa.. not Yoonghwa-sii..”

“mianhe oppa I can’t tell you.. let me bear it”

“but..”

“mianhe oppa..” seohyun tried hard to hold her tears.

Slowly seohyun break her hug.. but kyuhyun didn’t want. Because if he let her it means that he let her go.

“oppa please. Do not make this a difficult situation for me.”

“hyunie.. if this decision is good for your happiness .. I have received. but remember I will never even turn away from you. I'll keep waiting.. because I'm sure you still love me.”

“oppa… mianheyeo..”

Kyuhyun finally let go her hug slowly. Before, they really let go of embrace. Kyuhyun kiss her lips gently.

“good bye chagaiya.. sarangheyeo” kyuhyun said with a forced small smile.

“good bye oppa sarangheyeo..”

Finally they break their hug..

Seohyun bowing politely to kyuhyun.. Then, kyuhyun didn’t take his eyes towards Seohyun who began to walk away from where he stood until seohyun disappear from his sight. Kyuhyun turned around and got into his black car. He drove his car with a very painful feeling.

Kyuhyun hope this is all a dream. When he is woke up later this never happened. But unfortunately all this is true. The bitter fact..The fact that his beloved should let go from his arms.

The other side in building, seohyun still was standing behind the wall to hide her figure. Seohyun look kyuhyun enter his car. Then the car left. Her tears fall out.

May be this was the last time I felt your arm… I felt your hug… I felt you warm.. and I felt your kiss. jeongmal mianhe.. neomu neomu sarangheyeo..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author Pov

Only both of them know about this situation.. they keep secret that they was broke up.. 

Suju member and SNSD member didn't know about it. 

even public didn't know.. because this is secret of behind the scene from their private life. 

------------------------the end---------------------------------------

how the story??

poor to both of them.. T.T

i will continued for the sequel BTS season 2..

 thx for subscriber and thx for your comment.. ^^

don't forget to leave comment.. ^^