Encounters

All Fun & Games

If you were to randomly enter the utility room located on the left far corner on the second floor of the RBW company 20 minutes before Mamamoo is set to be in the building you’ll encounter yourself with the shocking sight of two young girls commonly known as "Rapper Line" attached at the mouth as if their lives depend on it.

Quite shocking sight right?

Well… not really.

After the incident few weeks ago, said utility room had become the host of various carnal encounters filled with deep mouth kisses, trembling pleasures and hushed moans.

Those encounters were the reason they would always be either running late or fairly early for rehearsals, vlives, shoots, etc. Giving the fact that it always took place before or after they were needed for work, sometimes both. One moment they’d be fooling around exploring untraced skin while chasing each other’s mouths vigorously and then the next they’d be rushing to practice cause they’ve lost track of time earning and earful from their leader. 

It was all worth it nevertheless. Playing the game has never felt so good for either one of them.

 

But, let's rewind a little. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Day of the incident 

 

Once their lips touched the whole world seemed to stopped to witness the flames surrounding them. Fireworks went off in the distance as everything felt blazing as their lips danced on top of the other, grasping wondering hands, playful curious tongues and swollen eager lips were just the begging of their time stopping kiss. 

 

Unfortunately, rushing footsteps and loud laughter force them to separate and act normal to avoid raising any suspicion, their heated make out session had come to an end. 

 

For now at least.

 

Upon entering, the other members were too engrossed in their conversation to notice the girls flushed faces and odd appearance, discreetly both of them fixed their clothing and hair before anyone pointed them out and joined the conversation as if nothing had happened, nevertheless the fire in their eyes were a dead giveaway of the hunger that had ignited in one another, hunger that was soon to consume both of them. 

 

After practice was over they all headed home together on the company’s van, both Moonbyul and Hwasa being uncharacteristically quiet on the ride home, both recalling every moment, touch and feel of their shared kiss. Moonbyul could still feel her lips tingle and her legs weakened from the heated moment, same went for Hwasa who couldn’t stopped thinking about the rapper’s hands on her waist, pulling her impossibly close to her body and taking her breath away. 

 

Much too soon for their liking the van parked outside their apartment building and after saying goodbye everyone went to their respective floors, leaving the pair alone in the elevator since their apartments were on the top floor.

 

It was just the two of them, tension was palpable, the air felt thick and heavy with anticipation. The elevator doors opened on Hwasa’s floor, avoiding eye contact she began walking towards her door without saying goodbye to the rapper. In a rush to go inside her apartment and escape she failed to notice footsteps that were trailing behind her, it wasn’t until a hand turned her around before she could open her door that she realized she wasn’t alone.

 

“Ahn Hyejin...” whispered Moonbyul softly looking at her with intensity in her eyes.

 

“Byul-a...” she whispered back, lacking the words to express the feelings running up and down her body caused by the rappers gaze.

 

No more words were needed, they both knew what was coming, the game was starting again this time filled with want and desire emanating from both of them, the proximity between them became non-existent as they let their body’s move as they wished, led by their mutual hunger for each other the pair eagerly joined lips, moans escaping their mouths as their overwhelming passion took its course.

 

With clumsy hands Hwasa managed to open her door whilst Moonbyul’s lips were attached to her neck leaving marks as she pleased, after successfully locking her door she then threw caution into the wind and passionately returned the rapper’s kisses before making their way to her bedroom.

 

A night full of passion awaited for them.