As long as we're together

All Fun & Games

M: Hyejin… 

 

She was the last person Moonbyul expected seeing knocking on her door. 

 

H: Can I come in? She asked hesitantly.

 

M: Yeah… she replied letting the brunette in. 

 

The brunette walked in and sat on the living room couch with a conflicted look on her face. 

 

Moonbyul kept fidgeting and trembling slightly, she was nervous and frightened to her core. Hwasa was  there to break things off with her, she didn’t know if she’d be able to take it. 

 

She’d already experience getting her heart broken once and she barely recovered from it, she couldn’t even fathom how was she supposed to get over it this time. Hwasa was the love of her life, she was 100% sure of it, she’s never loved anyone as much as she loved her, that over consuming, time stopping, can’t sleep type of love is what she felt for the brunette and the thought of losing it forever was just too much to handle.

 

Tears threatened to escape her eyes again. 

 

M: I apologize for what happened during practice earlier, she was trying her hardest to hold back the tears, I’m sorry for jumping in on you and getting us caught, I’m sorry Yongsun-unnie yelled at us for our recklessness and I’m sorry for being the cause of all of this.

 

Her hands were trembling.

 

M: We always kept it casual between us and me blurring out how I felt about you must’ve been a shock so I understand if you never want to see me again, her voice cracked from all the pent-up emotion flowing through her body, I’ll talk to Yongsun-unnie and Wheein to try and fix all this mess, it’s all my fault for feeling this way. I’m sorry for ruining everything. She was crying now.

 

 

Hwasa was silent again still processing everything that had just happened. 

 

She had a hard time grasping everything, Moonbyul had said she loved her.

 

She loves her. 

 

She loves her .

 

So why was she crying and apologizing for her feelings?

 

Didn’t she said she loved me? Why was she saying sorry for?

 

H: Back there, Hwasa spoke suddenly, you said you loved me. Is that true? She asked looking directly at the rapper. 

 

M: You don’t have to do this Hyejin, she replied wiping the tears off her face, I already said I was going to speak with the members so we can just forget about all of this..

 

H: Forget about it? She asked confused.

 

She didn’t understand why Moonbyul was acting this way. 

 

M: Yes, we can put this behind us and pretend it never happened, she replied feeling the hole in her chest sink deeper and deeper with every word she spoke.

 

H: Is that what you want? She was standing now, those last words had hurt her. 

 

She said she loved me and now she’s saying we should forget everything.

 

M: What I want doesn’t matter, she murmured.

 

H: Yes it does, it matters to me, she said walking closer to the rapper. 

 

H: You said you loved me, was that true? She asked again more firmly standing right in front of the silver haired girl.

 

M: Hyejin… Moonbyul tried to avoid the conversation. 

 

H: Answer me, she demanded. 

 

M: Yes, she finally blurred out.

 

M: I love you, she stated feeling defeated, and I know you don’t feel the same way, so please just..

 

H: I love you too, Hwasa interrupted her. 

 

 

What?

 

Was her hearing right? 

 

Did she just said she loved me?

 

Moonbyul’s entire body felt frozen, she was more than speechless. 

 

H: I love you, she repeated herself.  

 

M: You, you what? She said confused. 

 

H: I love you too. As in I, she pointed to herself, love you, she pointed at Moonbyul.

 

Moonbyul felt overwhelmed. 

 

M: But you never said anything! She exclaimed. 

 

H: You never said anything either! She exclaimed back. And the first time you chose to say it was in front of the members at a very uncomfortable situation and then you ran out before I could say it back! 

 

M: You love me.. she murmured in disbelief.

 

H: Yes I do, she replied smiling feeling relief take cover her body.

 

They had confessed their feelings for each other.

 

Finally. 

 

 

M: Come here, she called the brunette over to hold her in her arms. 

 

M: You love me, she said with a hint of uncertainty, you love me the way I love you? She asked.

 

Hwasa could only chuckled. 

 

H: Yes I love you the way you love me. She said with confidence before closing the distance between them. 

 

The two joined in a slow kiss, both feeling at ease after no longer having to hide their feelings for each other. They could finally breathe and let go by not having to keep themselves in check. Now they could express their love for each other without holding anything back, now they could admit just how in love they actually were.

 

M: Say it again, Moonbyul whispered between kisses.

 

H: I (kiss), love (kiss), you (kiss), so (kiss), much (kiss).

 

Moonbyul moaned softly after hearing the brunette. 

 

H: I am desperately, irrevocably and utterly in love with you Moonbyul, she finished. 

 

Moonbyul felt like she could cry from the joy she was feeling. Hwasa loved her too, her feelings were corresponded, she was on cloud nine. 

 

The one she loved felt the same way as her, it felt like everything was falling into place. Nothing else mattered anymore, as long as they had each other everything would be okay. 

 

They could face everything without any fear as long as they were together.

 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––--

Next chapter will most likely be the last one 😭😭