ILY

All Fun & Games

Those three little words kept popping up in her mind. At random times, always petrifying her, afraid the other would notice and ask, afraid of not being able to lie to her. 

 

Moonbyul didn’t know what to do, she tried forcing said words out of her mind or just ignore it, but that was easier said than done, every time she saw her, caught a whiff of her sweet scent, every kiss, touch and caress, every laugh and moment shared with the brunette made it more and more difficult to ignore how she felt. It was hard, specially since Hwasa was just so enchanting, everything she’d do would just make Moonbyul drool and fantasied about showering her with love and expressing it too, but that couldn’t happen. If Hwasa were to ever find out of her feelings their bubble would shattered and their relationship, their game, would end, that frightened Moonbyul more than anything in the world. She couldn’t lose her, she wouldn’t lose her, she refused to lose her. 

 

If sending her feelings to deepest void on earth and burying every urge to tell her how deeply in love she was whats what it took take to keep her maknae by her side then that’s exactly what Moonbyul would do. Keeping her by her side a little longer would be reward enough.

 

But again, that was easier said than done. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The group were on set shooting a music video, the four of them were in front of the camera finishing some scenes, after that it was Moonbyul’s turn to shoot alone. 

 

Turning to her side she saw her lion in all her glory: over the knee boots, denim shorts and a red body suit were ultimately a distraction for the rapper. When the director finally yell cut Moonbyul was glad it was over, however it’ll only be a few minutes before she had to shoot again and after she could finally go home.

 

Tiredness was creeping unto her bones, she’s been shooting for approximately 40 minutes now and they were no where near the end of her part, she was trying her hardest to excel in her scenes, with deep gazes, hand movements, flipping her hair ever so often, smirks, she even her lips a couple of times, nevertheless, it wasn’t enough. The director wanted love, he wanted affection and for her to look like she was really yearning for someone. Hilarious right? Irony was not lost on her. She was beginning to get irritated over not giving him what we wanted for the shoot, she’s used to doing everything right, hardly ever getting corrections. 

 

In the middle of re shooting for the 10th time, she saw her walk by, her lion. She couldn’t help to gaze at her, it has been a stressful and very long day so they hadn’t gotten the time to actually talk or spent some time together. She had a different outfit on, this time it was a flowy light blue dress that made her look almost angelic, accentuated by soft makeup and silver heels. Their eyes met across the room and she received an adorably bashful smile from the brunette followed by a small wave causing her to smile as well, she looked beautiful, like a dream come true. Moonbyul felt a strong urge to go across the room and hug her maknae, to kiss her deeply and never let her go, God how she wanted to have her in her arms. 

 

"CUT!. That was perfect Byul-a, that's exactly what I wanted", the director said startling her.

 

"You’re done for today, thank you for your hard work" she heard the director speak again. 

 

What just happened?

 

Confused, she walked behind the camera to watch the scene and was definitely surprised at what she saw, apparently looking at Hwasa had made her face softened and her expression gave off an enamored vibe, she couldn’t believe her eyes, to top it all off her smile was like taken out of a movie: tender, soft, completely different to what she was trying to convey. She looked exactly how the director wanted her to look: in love. 

 

Damn it. 

 

So much for trying to hide it.

 

She felt a soft hand touched her arm, her heart started beating after recognizing the owner of said hand. 

 

H: That shot was beautiful, she said for only the rapper to hear.

 

M: Thank you, she replied feeling Hwasa’s finger drop slowly to graze her hand.

 

M: Would you believe me if I said you were the reason for it? She couldn’t believe her own words. She was enjoying the brunette’s caressed on her hands so much that the words simply slipped out.

 

Hwasa was silent for few seconds.

 

H: Really? She asked whispering.

 

Moonbyul turned to face the maknae before holding both of her hands in hers, the staff was busy getting for ready to shoot again so no one was looking at them. She took that as an opportunity to get close to her lion. She honestly just couldn’t help it.

 

M: Yeah, I saw you walk in and then you gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, she paused to tuck the maknae’s hair behind her ear before continuing, In a way, you were my muse. 

 

Hwasa was at a loss of words, the rapper’s words were virtually making her melt, her heart was beating rapidly and she couldn’t help but tremble a little at the latter’s touch. Unconsciously she started biting her lip due to nervousness.

 

M: Hey. Don’t do that she said reaching for Hwasa’s mouth to pull her bottom lip from her teeth. It’s taking everything from me right now to not kiss you, please don’t do that.

 

H: I’m sorry. I didn’t know I was doing it she said apologetically. 

 

Their conversation was sadly interrupted by one of the staff members who came to tell the brunette she was needed in the break room.

 

Before letting her go, Moonbyul grabbed Hwasa’s hand and stared at her lovingly for a few seconds before saying 

 

M: Find me after you finish? 

 

Hwasa nodded in response.

 

And then the pair went separate ways not knowing the exact same thought was running through their heads, spreading warmth to their chest and heart. 

 

 

I love you.