Her Weakness

All Fun & Games

Hwasa’s POV

 

Weak, that’s exactly what it was, she felt weak. 

 

When it came to Moonbyul, Hwasa felt weak. 

 

Feeling weak was unsettling for her, giving the fact that she’s used to carrying her Femme Fatal persona most of the time, it was part of who she was after all. Around her members, staff, family and some friends she was Hyejin, in front of the cameras and to the rest of the world she was Hwasa, and more often then not she was a mix of both. 

 

When it came to Moonbyul she was a mixed of both, usually she was Hyejin and whenever she wanted to play and flustered the rapper she was Hwasa, she actually liked the fact that she could be whoever she wanted when it came to the rapper. Free and boundless. 

 

At first, when they started playing, it was mostly flirting and teasing. Innocent touches here and there, playful thigh brush, sly smiles and coy smirks, all for fun of course but as their game progressed she found herself seeking for the rapper’s company, her warmth and affection, wanting more than just playing with her, that’s when she started feeling weak. 

 

Moonbyul did things to her. 

 

Small, minor things that made her heart beat out of her chest and made her melt before her touch. Things like holding her hand when she least expect it and drawing imaginary figures on her palm making whole body tingle, handing her a bottle of water whenever she was out of breath or feeling hot during rehearsals, running her fingers through her hair and massaging her temple during the car ride home after a long day of work, giving her the sweetest cheek kisses and tightest hugs whenever felt nervous or anxious, sliding her hand on her thigh on the rare occasion they were seated together spiking little tremors on her back, always kissing her with so much passion and emotion leaving her dizzy and wanting more. 

 

Not to mention the big things she also did that left her breathless and overall dumbfounded over the intensity of her feelings, such as marking every touch and kiss with so much intensity and hunger, letting her know how much she wanted her. 

 

Countless things that made her feel powerless and weak, so so weak. 

 

Take this morning for example, she had woken up alone for a change. They got in very late last night and where needed very early in the morning so the pair decided to spent the night at their respective apartments; first thing she did upon waken up was to think of her, how did she sleep? Had she had breakfast? Was she washing up? Oh what she would give to join her in the shower…to watch the water slide down her long silky back down to her tight a… she had to stop herself from imagining too much before it made her very late. 

 

Whilst gathering her things before heading out the door her phone rang signaling a text message, her heart flutter after seeing who the message was from

 

Byuly-a ❤️:

 

“Good Morning Hyejini,

 

Even though I may not have the chance to kiss you or hold you like I want today, I want you to know that is all I’ll be thinking about. Waking up without you next to me was dreadful.

I miss you. 

 

Ps: please eat something before leaving, i’ll know if you don’t.”

 

Heart hammering out of her heart due to the rapper’s text she grabbed a banana from the kitchen before rushing out the door and into the company’s van that was waiting for her. 

 

“Damn you beautiful hamster for making me feel this way” she thought once seated on the window seat trying to calm herself.

 

An hour after arriving to their location she was  sitting down getting her hair done, peeling her banana to have as breakfast, is when se saw her. It was like straight out of the movie, everything slowed down and faded only focusing on the rapper walking in, confirming once was again her weakness for the rapper. She was wearing leather boots, denim shorts that showed off her lines and curves and a black crop top that showed off her belly button and part of her back, to say Hwasa was almost drooling was an understatement.

 

Their eyes met and sparks fired on her body, the rapper winked at her before leaving to finish getting ready, leaving a very flustered Hwasa behind. 

 

Moments later, waiting for their stage to be ready, the four of them were waiting backstage with some of the staff. Hwasa was leaning against the wall checking her nails when she felt someone stand beside her, smelling that oh so familiar scent she looked up and saw the source of her vulnerability next to her, looking as ravishing as ever. 

 

M: “Hi.”

 

H: “Hi.” She responded feeling butterflies in her stomach. 

 

M: “Got my text this morning?” she asked in hushed words, trying to leave the conversation to just to the two of them.

 

H: “I did” she said blushing slowly at the memory.

 

M: “And…?”

 

H: “And….I missed you too” she admitted as if it were a secret, “not being able to reach out and hug you in the middle of the night was unsettling, made me restless. I didn’t like it.” 

 

Moonbyul smiled widely at her words and stepped closer placing her hand on top of hers, softly caressing it. There goes Hwasa’s heart fluttering again. 

 

Having almost no space between them, the rapper leaned in and whispered close to her ear:

 

M: “How about tonight you and I make up for the time lost, order in, watch that drama you like and after that, if we’re up for it, we can make up in other ways.” She said suggestively.

 

Hwasa was extremely grateful there was a wall holding her up right now otherwise she would’ve ended on the floor after hearing the rapper. After swallowing nervously she answered:

 

H: “Yes.” she felt embarrassed for sounding so eager, “that sounds wonderful.” She couldn’t wait to be alone with the rapper again. 

 

M: “Great.” she replied before leaning in one last time and placing a soft kiss to her forehead, lingering close to her face for a few seconds.

 

M:“It’s a date.” 

 

Minutes after the rapper had already left her side Hwasa was still tingling from head to toe in ecstasy from the rappers presence from moments before. She was so gone for her, the smallest things made her want to melt and give in, anything the rapper might want from her she was ready to give it up, anything just to have her close. 

 

Moonbyul was her weakness. 

 

Boy was she screwed.