ILY Pt II

All Fun & Games

Hwasa’s POV 

 

The moment she steps inside the practice room she's being pinned against the wall, a hot mouth colliding with hers, a slick tongue met her lips in a delicious sensual move. Impatient hands were tightly grasping her body, moving up and down her back causing waves of pleasure flow through her body. They shouldn’t be doing this, they know they shouldn’t be doing this, anyone could walk in at any minute since they were schedule for rehearsals soon but they hadn’t seen each other all day damn it and the kisses that were being spread on her neck and ear were clouding her thoughts and sense of judgment. 

 

M: You have no idea how much I’ve missed you today she said between kisses, speaking hotly against the brunette’s mouth. 

 

M: I’ve missed your lips (kiss), your eyes (kiss), your smile (kiss), your hands (kiss), your arms (kiss), your thighs (kiss), legs (kiss), they way you taste (kiss), Everything.

 

Hwasa could only moan at Moonbyul’s hungry touch. The adrenaline rushing through her due to the fact that anyone could walk in on them was filling her head with naughty thoughts, arousing her completely. She started leaving bite marks all over the rappers neck and top of her chest, feeling her tremble slightly in her arms, she felt sneaky fingers at the edge of her sweatpants, pulling them away from her body before making their way to her already wet underwear. The rapper’s skilled fingers moved past her underwear and were slowly moving in circles around her nub, making her groan faintly. 

 

H: Byul-a…mmm she said voice filled with pleasure. 

 

She felt Moonbyul’s fingers pull out of her pants and watched her remove the wetness of them with her tongue before smashing their lips together again. She couldn’t think nor speak properly, all she could focus on where the rappers lips on her own making her go dizzy with bliss. Both of them were too engrossed with each other to hear the rushing footsteps near the door, too absorbed chasing each others lips to realize two pairs of eyes were eyeing them appalled, it wasn’t until it was already too late that they finally realized they were no longer alone. 

 

A loud gasp and a clunk to the floor made them abruptly break apart.

 

Right before their eyes were both Wheein and Solar with a horrified look on their faces. 

 

The entire room was dead silent, no one dared speak.

Confusion, anger, fear, sadness, a mix of emotions filled the room as the four stood in front of the other. 

 

S: What..? Solar started speaking. 

 

M: Unnie…we can explain Moonbyul interrupted.

 

S: I think its pretty self explanatory she said bitterly. 

 

M: Look, we just...

 

S: How long? She said not letting her finish.

 

Moonbyul shut close sensing the anger in her leader’s voice. She searched for Hwasa’s eyes looking for approval, she found the latter already looking at her helplessly, she then nodded shortly signaling her to answer.

 

That exchange didn’t go unnoticed to Solar who was battling the tears threatening to spill out of her eyes, she was sad, angry and overall bewildered at what she just found. How could her members, her so called sisters do this to them? Do this to the group? It was so irresponsible. 

 

S: How long? She asked again crossing her ams feeling impatient. 

 

Moonbyul sighed in defeat and answered.

 

M: Almost two months. 

 

Solar snorted in disbelief throwing her hands in the air.  

 

S: Two months? TWO MONTHS? You two have been fooling around and going behind our backs for two months? How you even manage to hide it for so long it’s shocking to me. She paused to look at them, How could you? How could you do this to us, to the group, to your family? Do you even know what could’ve happen if somebody else had found you instead of us? Have you stopped to think of the consequences that your reckless actions could cause to our group?

 

M & H: ….

 

Neither of them could answer, the guilt and sadness both of them were feeling had intensified as their leader got angrier and angrier. 

 

S: This is unbelievable, you could hear the hurt in her words, You two are so irresponsible, did it even crossed your minds how this would affect Wheein and me? How if this got out it could end our careers and dreams? Everything we worked so hard for, all going to because of you two? We’re supposed to be best friends, we’re supposed to trust and rely on each other, on everything, and this is how you treat us? Betraying us over some stupid fling? She asked voice filled with anger. 

 

M: Fling? the rapper snapped at that last comment. You think this is just some heat of the moment fling? Look, Unnie, I accept you being angry at us for hiding it from you guys but I will not accept you diminishing our relationship. 

 

S: Relationship?! She asked not believing what she just heard. 

 

M: Yes relationship! For your information I happen to think she’s the most amazing person I’ve ever met. She’s kind, she’s beautiful and when I’m with her it’s like the whole world stops for just the two of us. I love her okay? I. LOVE. HER. So don’t go calling this a fling when you don’t even have a clue of how utterly in love I am with her. She replied exploding with anger and silencing Solar. 

 

During all this time both Wheein and Hwasa were both silently watching her members go back and forth arguing, Hwasa wanted to apologize to her best friend for hiding her relationship with Moonbyul for so long but she couldn’t even utter a single word to start explaining herself after seeing Wheein’s face expression of pure hurt when finding the two together. She knew she had messed up, badly, and she didn’t know where to even begin to fix it.

 

All of her thoughts got cut off when she heard Moonbyul speak. 

 

…So don’t go calling this a fling when you don’t even have a clue of how utterly in love I am with her.

 

H: You.. what? Hwasa asked flabbergasted at the rappers words. 

 

 Hwasa looked at Moonbyul with a petrify expression. 

 

M: I love you she repeated looking directly into the brunette’s eyes. 

 

She was met with pure silence.