Jealousy

All Fun & Games

Jealousy,

 

Feeling envious, wary, possessive. 

 

Those were feelings that Moonbyul didn’t know much about, she wasn’t familiar with them due to the fact that she didn’t get jealous. When she was a child maybe but not throughout the rest of her life and definitely not now, she’s always been content with what she has so, there was never any need to want what others have. 

 

She wasn’t the jealous type, and thats it. 

 

Except, that wasn’t it, lately she’s being experiencing what it is to feel jealous and let’s just say she wasn’t handling it well.

 

It all started after her trip with Hwasa, which was amazing to say the least, going away, not being recognized, being able to relax by not following any schedule and being able to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted was exactly what they needed. 

 

While being away there was no need to hide their affections towards the other meaning they could kiss, hold hands, hug and do anything they wanted, free to touch without any fear or restriction. Once their trip ended and the harsh reality came waltzing back, the pair found it hard to get back to their normal routine, Moonbyul especially since she got used very fast to be able to pull Hwasa to her side whenever she felt like kissing her or simply having her close, now, it was a completely different story.

Going back to their usual behavior proved to be affecting the rapper in ways she didn’t expect, hence the jealousy.

 

First time she noticed it was during a Gogobebe performance where some fans were drooling over the maknae, nothing abnormal there but there was this one fan who was shamelessly thirsting over the latter and she so happened to be within Moonbyul’s sight. The rapper could see first hand how the fan lusted over the brunette, how the fan would loose it whenever Hwasa shook her hips or squatted while singing and don’t get her wrong, Moonbyul is way more than used to the fans reaction over the members and even on herself but there was just something about that fan fangirling over Hwasa that stirred something inside her, filling her with anger and this overwhelming need to claim the maknae, making sure everyone knew she belong to the rapper. 

 

Sanity was slipping away from her, it didn’t help that the maknae was like a magnet for people’s eyes, everywhere she looked someone was always looking at her inappropriately (in Moonbyul’s eyes that is) and it made the rapper mad, feeling jealous all the time was draining and exhausting, it came to a point where she even got mad when Wheein caressed Hwasa’s cheek affectionally while the two were talking. She had to excuse herself before saying something rude or hurtful after witnessing said interaction.

 

Trying to calm herself propped against the bathroom wall with her eyes close is how Hwasa found her.

 

H: “Is everything okay?” She asked with concern in her voice. 

 

Opening her eyes after recognizing the makane’s voice she answered.

 

M: “Yeah, it’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”

 

Not believing her entirely, Hwasa stepped forward invading the rappers personal space while standing in front of her and pressing both of their thighs together. 

 

H: “Come on, tell me, what is it?” she asked noticing the rapper was avoiding her eyes. 

 

The rapper kept looking at the ground in complete silent, she didn’t want to expose her feelings to the brunette in fear of the worst: rejection or disgust from the latter. 

 

H: “Byul-a… you’re scaring me, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” she asked feeling anxious. 

 

M: “If I tell you, promise me you won’t get mad.”

 

After seeing Hwasa slowly nod she started talking.

 

M: “lately… I’ve been feeling kinda jealous… I don’t know why and I don’t know how to stop it either, all I know is that every time someone touches you or even looks at your direction inappropriately I get angry and want to take you way so they can’t see you anymore, and I know it sounds possessive and overall crazy but thats just the way I feel.“

 

After a few seconds in silence Hwasa then responded.

 

H: “So let me get this straight, you’ve been grumpy and angry lately cause you feel jealous whenever people are basically near me.” 

 

Still with her head down Moonbyul nodded feeling ashamed.

 

H: “Can you please look at me?” she demanded.

 

Once their eyes met, Hwasa gave Moonbyul a soft look before caressing the latter’s cheek lovingly. 

 

H: “Byul-a, baby, you know there’s absolutely no reason for you to feel this way don’t you? You can’t control when other people look at me or when they touch me, with our work is practically impossible to stop it” she said softly. 

 

H: “One thing you can be 100% sure about is that I am completely yours. And no one else’s”. 

 

M: “Really?” she asked almost whispering, “you’re not scared by all of this?”

 

Hwasa smiled before leaning in and giving a soft peck to the rapper’s lips. 

 

H: “Scared? No, if anything i like you even more now”, continuing caressing the rapper’s face she then said “everyone gets jealous from time to time, I know I do, you just have to trust that what we have is strong and able to handle anything and that what I feel for you goes beyond any jealousy.”

 

H: “I like YOU, I chose to be with YOU and all I care about is YOU, that’s all that matters.” She concluded.

 

Moonbyul found herself releasing a breath she didn’t know she was holding, hearing Hwasa’s caring words spread warmth to her chest all the way to heart making her feel secured and overall loved. Not knowing how to respond she did what felt natural and hugged her, letting everything that was piling up insider her out and trying to convey her gratefulness to the maknae.

 

M: “Thank you” she finally said whispering, “I’ve been all up in my head lately, it was making miserable, I’ve never experienced jealousy and I don’t think I handle it all that well", she chuckled feeling a little embarrassed, “thank you for listening and not freak out”, she finished. 

 

H: “You don’t have to thank me just promise me next time you feel that way you’ll talk to me, I’m here for you, always.” 

 

M: “I will, I promise.” She said smiling lovingly. 

 

Staying in each other’s arms the pair joined in a soft kiss that moments later turned into a full on make out session when Moonbyuls hand proceded to slowly made their way up from Hwasa’s waist to her back and then her hair making the latter shiver at her touch, she then continued by deepening the kiss and biting the maknae’s bottom lip making the other moan.

 

The air was heating up quickly, hungry for the other, fighting for dominance their tongues danced on top of the other, their racing hearts and gasping breaths were a dead giveaway of the two rapidly loosing control letting their instincts take place. 

 

Nonetheless, with all her will power Hwasa force herself to end the kiss by pressing her forehead to Moonbyuls trying to cacth her breath.

 

H: “We can’t”, she said out of breath, “we’ve been gone for some time, they’ll come looking for us any minute now.”

 

With a sight Moonbyul replied “Yeah…you’re right, it’s better if we stop before things get out of hand” she whispered next to Hwasa’s lips with a desire in her voice.

 

Sharing one last kiss the pair finally separated and exit the bathroom. 

 

H: By the way, you better come up with a good excuse cause Wheein thinks you hate her now. 

 

M: Oh God, she said feeling guilty.