Enjoy Your Round

All Fun & Games

 

She was doing it on purpose, she’s deliberately doing it on purpose, Moonbyul was 100% sure of it.

 

All the teasing and touching was slowly driving her crazy, It kept her on edge, having to always calm her breath, always covering it up with a nervous smile, always pretending it wasn’t affecting her. All fake of course, she was very close to losing her mind. 

 

If the teasing was noticeable before, now you could see it from outer space, especially since it was more precise and sensual and specially because now Hwasa knew exactly what to do to get Moonbyuls blood pump and running, to get her flustered. 

 

Simple things like subtlety tilting her head to the side to show off her neck when she was 100% sure the rapper was looking, uncrossing her legs and spreading them open the tiniest bit before biting her lip while looking directly into the rappers eyes, winking at her once she saw her face redden and her eyes darken, standing closer then necessary making sure to brush her side, her thigh, her hand, her arm, anything, everything. 

 

Taking into account that their game has now evolve and upgraded to new realms of fun, Hwasa really enjoyed messing with Moonbyul, specially since her reactions marked a promise of a very pleasant and thrilling retaliation later, one that may or may not have her tied to the back of the bed and at complete mercy of the rapper. 

Just thinking about it was making her rather excited.

 

On a mission, she searched for the rapper and found her sitting on the floor while talking to Wheein, with a naughty look on her eyes, the brunette made her way to where they were seated and propped herself between the rappers legs, earning a small gasp from the latter. Hwasa made sure to press her back to Moonbyuls chest and accommodate herself so that if she were to turn her head she would “accidentally” brush her lips on her neck, which had happened 3 times now. Accidentally of course.

 

Moonbyuls hands were on Hwasa’s bare skin as the brunette had chosen to wear a crop top that day, she was currently tracing circles on the maknae’s side sending tremors up and down her back, Wheein had left a few minutes ago leaving the pair alone, a very bad idea, whenever the two were alone things tend to happen. 

 

Still between the rappers arms Hwasa turned her head and pressed her lips to Moonbyuls neck again giving her a small kiss before smirking. 

 

“Being a little reckless lately aren’t you?” asked Moonbyul with a low voice.

 

“I’m just playing the game” she responded faking innocence. 

 

“A little too hard don’t you think?” Moonbyul replied. 

 

“Why? Afraid you might lose to me?” She responded seductively while looking at the rappers lips.

Moonbyul snorted before answering,

“Lose? No, that’s not what’s happening here. You see, right now it’s your round, it’s your turn to show off your skills and abilities against me, like in a fighting match, once that’s over, then it’s my turn.” She finished.

 

Moving her eyes across the room to make sure no one was looking, the rapper leaned closer and started tracing the side of the maknae’s neck with her tongue slowly, nibbling on her bare skin before ending with a bite to her earlobe and whispering hotly: “You’re going to wish it wasn’t my turn.” 

 

Hwasa had virtually melted on the floor due to the rapper’s sudden action, she began to whimpered making Moonbyul laugh before she got up to leave, leaving a very aroused Hwasa on the floor.

 

After taking a few steps away from the maknae Moonbyul turned and said with a cocky smile. 

 

“Enjoy your round.”