How it started

All Fun & Games

It started off as a game, like usual. 

 

Both of them pulling and pushing wanting to see how long it would take for the other to break, to succumb, but always stopping right before things got out of hand. 

 

They’re both aware of the tension that surrounds them, the scorching heat that grows between them whenever they decide to start playing again. They know and they encourage it. 

 

It’s all fun and games after all. 

 

Until things take a very interesting turn. 

 

It happens one day at practice, the four of them were rehearsing for an upcoming show, after two hours of dancing non stop they decided to take a break. Solar went out to fetch some snacks for them with Wheein tagging alone cause she wanted to help, that was when Hwasa got the urge to play again. Averting her eyes she found the victim of her antics, Miss Moonbyul herself. 

 

With a naughty look on her face she made her way to the rapper catching her off guard by wrapping her arms around her torso and back, hugging her from behind while the other was busy checking her phone. With a small laugh Moonbyul put her phone down and grabbed Hwasa’s hands ending the hug by untangling her hands from her back and facing the latter. 

 

“Something I can help you with Hyejini?” she asked while looking into the brunette’s eyes. 

 

“Not really” said Hwasa fluttering her eyes at Moonbyul accompanied by a playful smile. 

 

“Oh”, thought Moonbyul reading the situation. “Someone wants to play....but here?, while rehearsing?, and while we’re alone? That’s odd.” Whenever they play it’s usually on stage or in front of cameras. 

 

"I could play though" she thought while smirking. 

 

“Really?” She asked while using her left hand to accommodate Hyejin’s hair behind her ear. Typical greasy move from the rapper.

 

Hwasa moved closer to the rapper with the intention of making her flustered, while placing her right hand on Moonbyul’s chest she answered;

 

“Well, there is one thing..” she said softly after stepping forward and closer to Moonbyul making the other step back. 

 

Moonbyul’s heart rate was quickly rising due to the brunette’s movements, trapping her against the wall and her body. 

 

“And what is that?” She responded trying to calm her beating heart. 

 

“You won’t do it.” Hwasa responded teasingly. 

 

“Won’t do what?” Moonbyul asked with interest, leaning forward almost pressing their chests together. 

 

Throughout their conversation somehow they got closer and closer with almost no space between them, almost as if they were magnets, attracting one another. Moonbyul’s back was pressed to the wall while her hands had found their way to Hwasa’s waist keeping her close, as if Hwasa were to go anywhere. 

 

“You won’t keep up with me.” Hwasa responded tapping her fingers on the rapper’s chest. 

 

Putting herself together Moonbyul smiled confidently before taking Hwasa’s hand in hers and shifting their position in one swift motion, now Hwasa was the one being pressed to the wall by Moonbyul’s body. Hwasa’s breath falter by the rapper’s actions, taking her by surprise and making her nervous. Moonbyul could see it in her eyes, the nervousness and surprise, it was inflating her ego to have caused such reaction on the famously known Femme Fatal. 

 

“Are you sure about that?” Moonbyul asked while smirking.

 

In an attempt to gain control and leverage on the game, Hwasa moved her hand from the rapper’s chest and wrapped them both on her neck, inching their faces closer making their breath mix together. Only centimeters separated them now.

 

Seeing Moonbyul’s shocked expression, Hwasa slowly leaned and whispered “See? You can’t keep up with me.” 

 

On a bold and slightly crazed decision Moonbyul decided to do the only thing that seemed logic giving the situation.

 

She leaned forward and press their lips together, igniting the fire that was burning inside them ever since the game started.

 

One thing she wasn’t counting on was on Hwasa returning the kiss, rather eagerly may she add. 

 

“Well...” Moonbyul thought. 

 

“Game on.”