Chapter 4

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated for @DarkSilhouette_15 and @Jendeukie_16

 

 

                                                ***********

 

Jennie stirred from her deep slumber as the sunlight coming through the window hit her face. She slowly opens her eyes and blink after discovering that she's inside an unfamiliar room. Her eyes wander around and saw a tray full of food on top of a small round table near the bed.

She blinked once again. What time is it?

Searching for a clock, she look around and found it on the dressing table. Her eyes grew wide when she found out that it's already ten o'clock.

Ten o'clock? Never in her entire life that she woke up later than eight am! What the heck happened?

She was about to go down the bed when she notice her bare chest was  on display. Looking under the covers she found out that she's really not wearing anything! Her cheeks immediately blushed after she remember what happened last night.

This is all Lisa's fault!

Even though she's all alone inside the room, she felt shy and covered her brēa$ts using the bedsheet. Her eyes wander around the room searching for her oversized shirt she was wearing last night and found it lying on the floor. She quickly picked it up and put it over her head to wear it.

Taking a deep breath, she pinched the bridge of her nose. Flashback runs through her brain from the intimate scene between her and Lisa last night. Shaking her head from left to right as she tried to erase the memory of them making love but her mind keeps on replaying it. How she give in with her touch and kisses. How she moan when she...

Jennie dive back down on the bed then buried her face into the pillow and screamed. That was so embarrassing! What the heck is happening to her? Why did that happen? Her response wasn't supposed to be like that! She was not supposed to be feeling anything!

At first, she really got scared. How can she sleep with a woman she doesn't like? But when she found her lying on the bed beside her and kissed her, she found herself melting like an ice. She tried to fight back but then she got carried away by the sensation she awakened in her body. Lisa manage to take away all of her inhibitions without much effort. She totally forgot about herself.

After eating her breakfast, she went inside the bathroom to take a shower. Her body still feels so weak. She wasn't lying when she told Lisa that she was tired the night before.

She's taking care of her brother Jongin specially now that his seizures was constantly attacking him and she's preparing everything that he needed before she goes home. It was her decision to take care of her brother personally. She was just forced to hire a nurse to look out for him since she's married to Lisa now and living with her. Another problem is their company, she's going to be needing to hire a new CEO who will manage to run it now that Jongin cannot do it anymore and she knew that Lisa won't like it if she will handle their company herself. In short, she's lacking of sleep and her body feel so weak.

Taking yet another deep breath, she continued washing herself under the cascading water coming from the shower.

"Do you really take this long when taking a bath?" ask the very famili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter