Chapter 1

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want you to drop the charges you filed against my brother." Jennie said straight to the point, there's no use beating around the bush especially this woman had wasted a lot of her time these past days.

Lisa became quite. She was used to this kind of direct to the point straightforward manner from her male employees and executives. But from a woman? Never. And by the look on her face, she knew this woman wouldn't think twice onto something she wanted to happen.

"Are you kidding me? You're brother, Kim Jongin, is the reason why my brother and nephew died! How on earth did you had the courage to ask me that?"

Jennie shuts her eyes closed for a moment she took a deep breath to calm herself, and when she opened her eyes again, the woman's cold gaze met hers. "We both know that the investigation says that the real reason is because of a brake failure. It is not my brother's fault!"

"Not his fault?" Lisa slammed her hands on the desk and she looks like a wild and dangerous animal when she faced her. "He was driving under the influence of alcohol, how can you say that to me that it wasn't his fault, huh? Do you know what it feels like to lose someone you love in that kind of accident? Do you know what I feel now that I lost my older brother?"

"Yes, I know." Jennie answered calmly. It was written all over her beautiful face how sympathizing and understanding she is towards her. "My brother and I knew what you feel because we lost both of our parents in that kind of accident too when we were still young."

That shuts her up and stared at her in surprised. A moment of silence surrounded the two of them. She knew about that since it was included in the reports of the private investigator she hired. "Whatever you said, my mind won't change. It's not that easy to forget what happened. I can't forgive him for what he did, he's a useless--"

"He's dying!" Jennie couldn't stop herself but to tell her what is her brother's current condition. She wanted to cry so bad. She did not let go of the tears she's been trying so hard to keep in when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter