Chapter 5

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Auntie Jennie?"

"Hmm?"

Yawning, Naeun climbed up on her legs before taking a sit on her lap and rests her head in Jennie's chest. "I think I like you."

Lisa watched the small but full of adoration smile which crept on her wife's face and longing almost consume her alive.

"Me too, Sweetie, I think I like you too."

With a smile and feeling contented, that's how Naeun fell asleep on Jennie's lap while the latter was caressing the younger girl's hair. Lisa can't help but to feel jealous towards her niece.

They were inside her car with the chauffeur driving them back home. The three just finished their tour inside Samjung The Park in Busan where she watched the interaction between her wife and Naeun the whole day and witness how Jennie took care and adore her niece. That caused an unusual hunger in her heart. She never realize she was capable of getting hurt this much. Being married to Jennie was somewhat... enlightening in many ways.

When the car stopped infront of the mansion, Lisa took Naeun from Jennie's arms to carry and bring the little girl up to the room that she was occupying. As she was on the process of taking her niece, she stole a chaste kiss from her wife's soft cheek. Jennie didn't even had the chance to avoid it but she quickly move away from her.

After putting Naeun down on her bed and asking one of the househelp to change her niece's clothes, she quickly dashed off towards their room. She stop in her track in the middle of the doorway when she saw Jennie sitting infront of the dressing table combing her jet black long hair, she lean her back on the door as she watch her. Jennie met her eyes thru the mirror. Lisa felt turns dry and forced herself to find words to say so she won't look like a fool.

When she thought about her niece she opens to speak. "Naeun seems to like you already."

Jennie tied her hair in a bun and Lisa felt like she lost something since the beauty of her hair had been hidden. "Do you find that so strange?"

"Not really." She swallowed hard before continuing. "Usually, she was very shy when it comes to strangers. Specially to the people she just met."

Jennie's facial expression and voice remained formal. "I've met a lot of kids like her when I was still studying nursing in Paris. A kid like her were my favorite."

Lisa smiled and took a step forward to her wife. Finally, she was opening up to her. "You're really different. Usually, a woman like you with a social standing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter