Ending

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


When Lisa arrived at the Kim's mansion, she rushed to get inside the house quickly. There, on the living room she saw Jennie sitting on one of the couch with her head down like she was crying. Damn, why was she crying? She had the urge to run to her side and hug her tight and never let her go but she can't. Reminding herself about the promise she made that she will be calm when talking to her.

She walk towards her and while she was getting near she saw a bandage on her neck. Taking a seat beside her, she touch her hand softly. When Jennie felt her touch, she looked up and she saw her face wet from tears. She gave her a mild smile.

"Lisa..."

Her heart started beating faster again. There was just something about the way she said her name that was intoxicating her entire being. She made it sound so precious... so special.

She force herself to talk. "What happened to you? Why do you have a wound on your neck? Did you get into an accident?" She ask worriedly.

Her smile grew lightly before answering her. "Let's just say that I had a fight with a pretty cat."

A suspicion made Lisa's face turns dark along with the fear that something much worse might have happen to her wife. "Damn it!"

"It's not bad as it looks, Lisa." she whispered. "It doesn't matter anymore."

"I know that there's only one person who can do this." She said through gritted teeth and looks like she was ready to kill. "I can't just let anyone hurt you, especially someone like Suzy!"

Jennie felt like she couldn't do anything to what her wife wanted to do. "What are you planning to do?"

She clenched her fist. "I'll start by banning her from any social gathering that requires my presence. I'm sure that will kill a social climber like Suzy."

"You really don't have to do that, Lisa."

"You're my wife and I can't let anyone to hurt you!" She said angrily and took her hand. Excitedly wanting to feel it's warmth. "I'm very sorry about Jongin."

Her lips quiver. "Me too."

"You should've called me to help you with his funeral."

"It wasn't necessary. I can do all the arrangements." she said in low voice with her tears streaming down her cheeks.

Lisa hurriedly wiped them off. "Baby, why? Was it because of Jongin?"

She shook her head and wiped her tears herself. "No. I've readied myself from Jongin oppa's death long ago. I'm just annoyed at myself right now."

"Why is that?"

Jennie met her eyes and laughed. "Because I'm stupid."

She stared at her confusedly, didn't understand what she meant by that. She stood up making her missed the warmth of her hand. "I was supposed to be in Tuscany by now to forget about everything that happened in my life. Actually, my plane tickets are still in my bag. But... at the last minute, I couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter