Chapter 10

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicater for you @zelatrevo

 

 

                                      ***********

 

"Lisa, I'm not sick anymore. Why can't I still get out of this bed?"

 

Lisa frowned at her wife, that's when Jennie knew she wouldn't stand a chance and win against her so she just pouted. "Your fever just got down, what if you'll have a relapse?"

 

"But I feel fine!" she protested. "Jongin oppa badly needs me right now. I can't just leave him like that!"

 

Crossing both of her arms on her chest, she stood infront of the door indicating that she was ready to stop her from going out of their room if needed. "Do you really think that you can take care of your brother in that kind of state? Would you use your mind! If Jongin sees you like that, his condition will only gets worst because he'll be so worried."

 

Jennie knew that her wife is right. Honestly speaking, she was grateful that she was taking care of her personally while she's sick. But she won't fall for her thoughtfulness. Because when Lisa finally grew tired of her and leave her, she will be like a broken pot that can't be whole again.

 

"Please, Lisa." she continued pleading. "I just want to see my brother."

 

"No." She shook her head hardly and with her dark eyes she could see that she really won't be able to break her decision. "If you think that I would just let my sick wife go anywhere, then you have another thing coming!"

 

Jennie lost her hope. Feeling tired, she just rest her back onto the pillow then sadly look elsewhere while pouting. "How you must really hate me."

 

She did not witness how Lisa clenched her fist tightly and the hurt which crosses her face. She opened to speak, but got interrupted when someone opened the door. Naeun came rushing in.

 

"Auntie Jennie!" the child exclaimed then jumped on the bed and hug her. She hug her back too. "Auntie, I heard you're sick. How are you feeling? Don't worry, I'm here now and I'll take care of you."

 

She hug the child tightly and felt her heart melt for the little girl. "I'm fine now, baby girl, don't worry. I don't have a fever anymore."

 

"Is that true?" the girl ask with tears on the sides of her eyes.

 

Jennie was about to answer but Lisa spoke first. "Your Auntie Jennie is still not well, Munchkin. That's why Auntie Lisa is so ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter