Chapter 8

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They are ready for the occasion that night. Both were inside the car with Lisa driving them to the party they were going to attend. Since she couldn't take the defeaning silence anymore she spoke.

"Are you alright?"

Jennie didn't bother to glance at her and continued staring outside the window. "Of course. Why shouldn't I be?"

When they arrived at the party, it was obvious that they look at Lisa so highly with full respect given her high status here in Korea. Living in Paris as an ordinary student did not make her known to the general populace, but when the visitors hears her name, they would look at her with shock expression before greeting her with a smile. It only means that she was welcome with their society.

For Jennie, everything is just so boring but she nods with respect and have a small conversation with them. She could tell Lisa was impressed with her despite the worried expression written on her face and she looks like she will protect her with anything, her arm was still wrapped around her waist. Silently announcing to everyone that she was already taken, by her. Damn her!

"Lisa, Sweetheart!"

She almost grimace with the high pitch tone which called her wife's name. They both turned and saw a beautiful woman standing before them. She couldn't almost see her face with all the shiny jewelries all over her body.

The woman move cooly and with sophistication. But there was nothing cool about the way she looks at Lisa.

"Suzy-ssi." The short and cold greeting of Lisa towards the new comer before turning her back on the woman. Like she didn't even matter at all.

Jennie could only manage to blink her eyes while her wife was leading her out of the group of her acquaintances. Before they could walk any further, Suzy blocked their way.

The woman let out a fake and high pitch laugh. "Really, Lisa, where are your manners?"

"I left it at home." She answered coldly.

Her eyes with blue contact lenses maliciously stared at Jennie from her head to toe. "Won't you introduce me to your new... friend?"

"Nope."

"Yah." Jennie scolded her wife in a whispering tone before giving the woman a formal smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jennie Ki--"

"Jennie Manoban." Lisa cutted her off and planted a kiss on her hand which is wearing their wedding ring. "My wife."

Jennie thought that Suzy would have a seizure attack from the look on her face when she heard those words, but the woman manage to recover quickly and smiled. But there was nothing warm in that smile of hers.

"Is that so? Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bae Suzy, it's nice to meet you. And you don't have to worry because I already know that Lisa has no manners. You don't have to remind me."

Her eyebrows rose up. "Oh, is that so?"

"A piece of advice, my friend." A smirk curve onto her lips. "A lot of women had been on Lisa's life. I just hope you don't get jealous too much."

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter