Chapter 15

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was inside her office that morning. Feeling weak, she buried her face in her palms. She told her secretary that she was not to be disturbed and she didn't want to talk to anyone, no matter how important that person is.

She's not going to her office to work or drowned herself with all the responsibilities that she has. Since she came back from Brisbane three days ago, she didn't bother to work. Her mind was full of Jennie.

The moment she entered their house, she already felt the coldness in there. The maids didn't even want to tell her what happened when she was gone. But with the respect they had on her as their employer they decided to tell her. She learned that Jennie went out bringing luggages two days after her brother's funeral. They also told her that her wife ask them not tell her about Jongin's death since she didn't want to disturb her with her work. Since then she never came back and no matter what she does, she can't do anything about it.

Because she knew what that means. Now that Jongin is gone, Jennie will get the thing she wants the most and that is setting herself free from her.

She didn't want to go home. Every corner of that place is giving her heartaches because it's just reminding her what she just lost.

Lisa groaned from so much pain. Can she live her life like she normally does after she had experienced being with Jennie? She wanted to see her... even for just a moment... even just hearing her voice.

Her phone rang disturbing her suffering. Since there was no one else who knew her private number, only her family, she quickly answered it hoping against hope that it's Jennie on the other line.

"Hello, Jennie?"

"Hello, Lalisa. Aigoo, I wish that you were that excited when you're expecting my calls." greeted her Mother on the other line while laughing.

Lisa felt like she was a balloon that just lost it's air. "Hi, Mom. What made you call?"

"It's nice to hear your voice too, Lisa. How are you?"

God, this was not what she needed right now. "I'm fine... Just fine..."

Mrs. Manoban stayed silent for a while on the other line. "Lisa, what's the matter? Is there a problem?" she ask in a worried tone.

She release a sighed and massage her temple before answering. "None, Mom. I'm okay."

"Is that so?" she ask in doubt. "Okay, fine, if you really didn't want to tell me. How's Jennie by the way? I tried to call her on the house but no one knew where she is. I can't understand what the housemaids are trying to say." Lisa gulped and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter