Chapter 9

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is for you @Limario_Jendukie

 

 

                                        **********

 


Inside the conference room, a meeting was on going but Lisa's mind was thinking about something else or rather someone. These past days since she married Jennie, she couldn't think of something else but her wife. She could see that she's becoming weak and gloomy. Even Naeun notices her wife's condition when she visited them. When she asked the housekeeper, they told her that Jennie's been leaving the house more often, but she was not saying anything to her about where she goes.


It was really hard for her to reach out to her wife. There was this huge wall that she built around herself which she didn't know how to break. Sometimes she was tempted to just end their marriage to stop the unexplainable suffering that Jennie was giving to her. But whenever she think of that, it feels like it was piercing her heart and she couldn't breathe.


She was scared of what will happen to her. It was very unfamiliar and it made her feel vulnerable and she didn't like it. That night of the party when Suzy talked to them, she thought of making her wife jealous. Why? Maybe because she was hoping that Jennie might have feelings for her even if it's just a little, but there was none. Instead, Jennie felt sorry for Suzy! And she didn't know that it irritates her more. And how dare she told her that that gold digger was inlove with her.


What does she know about love? If Jennie knew what love means, then she should be inlove with her.


She frowned when she saw her secretary was hesitating whether to walk towards her or not. Annoyed, she raised her hand and signaled her to come towards her when the executives were all giving her a look. Her secretary walk to her and she waited for her to speak on what she was about to tell her.


"Sajangnim." she whispered. "I received a call from one of your servants at home. She said that the nurse of Mr. Kim Jongin called saying that Ma'am Jennie was sick."


She suddenly stood up, surprising the people around the conference room, there was like a knife that stabbed her on the chest. She felt herself having trouble breathing and when she look at her hands, they were trembling. So she hid them on her slacks pocket and faced her executives coldly.


"This meeting is cancelled. I have a family emergency that I need to attend to."


Without waiting for an answer. She quickly dashed out of the conference room and went straight down to the parking lot. The moment she got inside her car she quickly switch the ignition on and drove fast. What happened to her wife?


She was almost panting when she finally reached the Kim's mansion. When the housekeeper saw her, they all cowered from fear.


"Where is my wife?" She inquired in a high tone almost shouting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter