Chapter 2

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was starting to turn the doorknob when the Lisa stopper her from leaving as she took a hold of her in the arm. She craned her neck to look up at the woman who was a few inches taller than her and glared but she just smirk down at her.

"Oh, where are you going? Were not yet done talking."

She glared at the tall woman more. "You said you don't have any plans to drop the charges you filed against my brother so there is nothing else to talk about anymore."

"I never said anything like that. But I have a better idea." Lisa gave her a playful smirk before she raised her hand and touch some strands of Jennie's hair.

She frowned and started to feel uncomfortable with whatever she is doing and the way she smiles at her makes her feel uneasy. She had heard some rumors about this woman's ual preference. "What do you mean?" Jennie took a step back as Lisa was so close to her.

"Why don't we have some... arrangement?" Lisa said in a very low tone as she gazed on Jennie's lovely face. The woman move forward until their bodies were just an inches away since Jennie couldn't step back any more as her back was already leaning on the door.

"A-Arrangement?" Jennie stutter when she saw how close their face was as Lisa leaned more down at her. She want to put some distance between them but she felt numb and couldn't move.

"Yes." Jennie gasps when Lisa buried her long candle shaped fingers on her hair and caress it before her other hand s to wrap around her tiny waist, pulling her more impossibly close to the woman's slim and lean body, they were so close that their lips were just a breath away to the point that she was almost kissing her. "You will exchange your life for him." She whispered huskily.

"What?" she ask confused, she was too distracted to think of what is happening.

Lisa smiled at how innocent she looks like. "I will drop the charges against your brother if...you agree on marrying me."

And that's when Jennie got back to her senses and pushed the tall woman away from her. She couldn't believe what she just heard. "Are you insane?! Why on earth would I do that? Can't you think of any other way?"

Once again, Lisa's expression went back into a stoic one. "My brother died together with my nephew the only heir of our name. It's only logical that you give me an heir."

Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter