Chapter 11

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa was patiently and worriedly waiting for her Mother to come out from the plane seven days after telling Jennie to keep quite about her relationship with Jongin. She left her wife and niece back at the mansion and told them to wait for them in there. Before she went out of their house she kissed her wife and felt how nervous she is. And she knew why.

 

Since she confess to herself about her feelings for her she was always looking for an opportunity to kiss her. That is because she was hoping that she would understand her feelings for her and to answer her back. But instead Jennie was just being confuse to all her gestures.

 

She was fine since last week but she was still afraid to let her go out of their house. Afraid that when she go she might never come back and when that happens... what will happen to her?

 

"Lisa, my daughter!" called the familiar voice.

 

She quickly arrange herself and smiled at her mother who was walking towards her and nods at the airport staff who was behind her pushing her mother's luggages on the cart. When her mother got near her, she quickly pulled her in for a tight hug.

 

"Mom." She greeted. "I missed you."

 

Mrs. Kannika Manoban laughed. "I just bet you did! Who would believe a newly wedded woman misses her Mother? Stop kidding me!"

 

She just laugh and tried to relax. Because she married Jennie in a haste that's why she didn't had a chance to book a flight back to Korea to attend her daughter's civil wedding.

 

"How are you, Lisa?"greeted the calm voice.

 

Lisa faced her and saw a familiar woman who was so modest in everything that she does. She didn't know that she came with her Mother. "Hello, Rosé." She greeted with respect.

 

Rosé nodded and smiled at her in a demure manner. "I heard you got married. Congratulations!"

 

She observed the woman, but she couldn't see even a bit of resentment and bitterness in her face from the news that she's married now. She was the woman that her Mother brought with her the last time she visit to encourage her to get married.

 

Rosé is pretty, smart, rich and came from a Catholic boarding school. She was so kind and religious, she was surprised that she still didn't became a nun. But whenever she looks at her, Lisa couldn't feel the mixed, confusing and crazy emotions that she felt the first time she met her wife.

 

She nods and smiled back. "Thank you. Let's go, I'll take you both home to meet my wife."

 

After putting all the luggages of the two woman on the trunk of her car, Lisa drove back home. The moment they opened the front door, Naeun came running to them.

 

"Grandma!" she excitedly greeted.

 

The old woman happily hugged and kissed her granddaughter. "My baby girl! How are you? Did you miss Grandma?"

 

"Yes, Grandma!" the little girl answered enthusiastically.

 

Lisa silently told the servants to take care of the luggages before going to her wife's side. When she met Jennie's eyes, she didn't need to ask if she was okay. There was an obvious fear on them, but it was obvious that she could face her Mother whatever might happen.

 

These past days she had been watching her wife closely while she was taking care of her, she made sure to get to know her more better. What are her likes and dislikes. What can make her angry and scared. And in her opinion, it was worth every moment.

 

Wrapping her arm on Jennie's waist and silently sending her support to her before looking back to her Mother and niece. She didn't saw the confused but grateful glance Jennie gave her.

 

"Come on, Grandma, I'll introduce you to Auntie Jennie." Naeun pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter