CHAPTER 9

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say Seungwan was busy is an understatement.

She was currently seated in Bae’s family living room, hands busy typing away on her laptop, her head tilted to the right side in attempt to hold the phone in place while talking to a client.

It was only 8 am in morning.

Despite that, deep down Seungwan knows the reason why she drowns herself in these pile of work.

It is one of her way to keep her mind occupied and cope with the confusion from a certain brunette with pale skin and doe eyes.

 

 

Right, Joohyun

 

 

She thought.

Both of them had come to this stage of mutual liking to each other.

Thanks to Sooyoung who never give up to actually knock some sense to a dense Seungwan.

Now Seungwan finally understand the meaning of all those longing stare she often caught from Joohyun and those caring gesture the latter does.

Instead of making move. Seungwan was nervous as hell

Sure she had been in a serious relationship before with a certain feline eyed girl.

Not to mention she was, at some point engaged that time too and ready to take the next step of marriage.

Seungwan never felt something this strong to someone before.

Seungwan gotta admit the first time she laid her gaze upon Joohyun she was star-struck and  attracted.

Now that she spend those times getting to know each other. Joohyun was more than just the well known beauty from Daegu Village.

Despite everything, she was a responsible daughter to her family and an affectionate independent woman who know how to bring herself.

Seungwan admire that part of her.

Still, the other part of Seungwan chose to spend more time working than clearing this ambiguous relationship between both of them.

The other too, mostly Sooyoung for the past few days watched with frustrated feeling and in dismay as Seungwan is wasting her time on some unnecessary work.

A good half an hour passed and Sooyoung decided she couldn’t take it no more.

Sooyoung stomped her way to the front of Seungwan’s desk and slammed her hand quite hard.

Startling the latter in process.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

Seungwan scanned her, her friend was beyond pissed. Eyebrows furrowed together and her arms crossed on her chest.

“W-wha-?” She asked with wide eyes.

“Don’t give me that . Man up and grow some balls Seungwan!” By now the taller woman was gritting her teeth in annoyance.

Seungwan could only flinch in return and stare at Sooyoung as it seem like she got more things to say.

“I swear to god, you got some real balls yet you act like a girl with a pu-“ She huffed, by now everything Sooyoung said was drowned as at the corner of the room Seungwan catch something or more like someone spying on them with phone in hand, already recording their interaction.

“Soo, god your mouth!” Seungwan stated, face crimson red as rated things keep coming out of her friend yet her eyes still lingering on that black hooded person spying on them.

In the end she squints her eyes in attempt to catch who that person is and Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter