CHAPTER 5

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by since then.

It was 7 am in morning now that the group gathers around in a wide farm surrounded by a wide corn field listening to Jackson reading out their schedule of the day.

Sooyoung seems to stop disturbing her since the dinner last week which highly suspicious bothered Seungwan to no end now that she thinks about it.

 

Surprisingly things went well.

 

Seungwan sighs in relief now that after that stuff happened Joohyun and her becomes normal again.

Which makes Seungwan glad to no end as she can’t stand the awkward atmosphere surrounding them.

She remembers the countless embarrassing attempts of herself trying to strike up any conversations in order to dissipate the tension engulfing them.

 

She cringe at the thought.

 

Well, at least she try her best to be friend with the latter like a decent human being would.

But still one thing keep bothering her mind these past few days.

“Alright, now that you’re all here. We’re gonna lend a hand to the villagers by helping them to pick up these ripe corn ready to be pick!”

 Jackson claps his hands feeling enthusiast. He seems to be in a good mood today.

The group was told to dress comfortably since they were told today they are going to go around and help villagers.

Seungwan squints her eyes, scanning the whole damn wide view of a corn field laid before her eyes.

 

 

There is no way we could pick all these corns with just 15 people in a day.

 

 

Her eyebrows unconsciously knitted together in a frown. Seungwan could imagine how sore would feel at the end of the day.

Sooyoung who noticed the frown, take a glance at her.

“Oh come on, for tiny Seungwan blessed with ripped body this is nothing.”

Sooyoung crossed her arms playfully as if challenging the latter, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly at her.

Seungwan rolled her eyes and sighs.

To say she was glad for wearing a thin navy tee shirt was an understatement.

She couldn’t bare it if she would work herself off wearing such thick cloths that would only makes her suffer.

“Let’s start guys! We will have a short recess in between don’t worry okay!”

Again Jackson didn’t seem to be discouraged at all looking at how wide the whole corn field laid before them.

-

Five hours into the work. It feels like they are dying.

The weather are nice. Sun are not scorching hot.

But for Seungwan who spend all her life sitting behind computer with those piled up documents this is truly something new for her.

For someone who hit the gym, this whole work are more draining than she thought it would be.

Seungwan whole body was drenched with sweats, she couldn’t remembers the last time she becomes like this even in those countless hours she spend at the gym.

Seungwan was laid on the ground, not caring if her Gucci black sweatpants are all covered with dirt.

Sooyoung back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter