CHAPTER 6

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan ran her fingers through the brunette soft locks. Her hair was always so silky and smooth. It smelled nice too which would always calm Seungwan.

They were lying in Seungwan’s bed and the woman was lying on top of Seungwan. She placed her face on Seungwan’s chest satisfied with the feeling.

“Is this what you wanted?” Seungwan asked as she also closed her eyes feeling the warmth of her girl. Joohyun was hugging her so tightly she felt loved.

“Yeah” Joohyun rubbed her cheek on Seungwan’s chest.

“Cuddle with you is the best” she smiled happily.

Seungwan felt her heart soar at Joohyun’s statement, she beam a small smile as she brought her hands around her body to bring the girl even closer if that is even possible.

Seungwan decide to to close her eyes and affectionately nuzzle the latter by bringing her nose closer on top of her head in attempt to breath in the scent she loves the most.

 

But then she frowned.

 

Joohyun doesn’t smells the same

 

It was not her lovely lavender scent that always bring calmness to Seungwan.

 

Her scent changed.

“Hyun?” She whisper slowly in hope to catch Joohyun attention

Silence greet her.

She furrow her eyebrows.

Joohyun is always an attentive person she thought.

Nevertheless she tried again

“Hyun, baby?”

She opened her eyes slowly only to be greeted by Joohyun still at her chest facing the opposite away from Seungwan gaze.

She softly tried to sit on the headboard and guide her girl to sit on her lap but somehow Joohyun becomes heavy more than usual.

Seungwan cupped the latter face who still had her face down, hiding away from Seungwan stare.

“what’s wrong?” She says as she bring one hands up to her cheek in order meet her gaze.

 

 

 

She chokes.

 

 

This ain’t Joohyun

 

 

Joohyun definitely doesn’t looks like her giant best friend who only had arrogance in her whole life, look at that nasty smirks. She thought.

 

 

Her eyes widened in disgust.

 

 

 

“wan..”

 

 

“wan!”

 

 

“Seungwan!!!” Sooyoung screamed.

 

Seungwan flinch, she quickly jerks up and sit down her head turns left right to frantically search for the one who calls her name.

Blonde hair all messed up, she was wearing a white versace pajamas.

“W-wha? Am I late for the meeting?”

Seungwan hurriedly scan her room in search for her phone. She need to answer all that emails, business calls as soon as she can.

“did you hit your head or something?” Sooyoung bring her hands up to stifle her laughs.

Beside her Areum is watching over them in pure amusement.

Seungwan stop her movement as soon as she heard that only to glance at the two women inside her room

She sighs in relief, glad that today is not one of those days she have to deal with hectic works.

“Come on dude, you got a fever. Look at you all red. We need to get your medicine.”

Seungwan brought one of her hands up her own forehead. Indeed, it was burning hot.

She could feels herself dizzy now that she realized.

Seungwan lazily extend her left hands to Sooyoung.

The latter raised an eyebrows and clicked her tongue at the sight

“Geez, always clingy when sick. Here let me guide you up. Let’s go downstairs”

Seungwan was trying her best to stand and not fall over. Her headache makes everything looks dizzy for her. Sooyoung arms was on her waist, helping her to walk as Seungwan had her hands around the latter neck for support.

 

Ahreum suddenly chuckled.

She glance at the younger girl, feeling confused

“what?” she asked

“So who is this Hyun again?” Sooyoung asked innocently her face was neutral not showing any expression. But if you take a closer good look, the woman had a small smirks playing on her lips

 

 

God

 

She thoughts

She should have known that the evil won’t let this go no matter what

“Unnie why your face get even more red?” Areum asked with the same nonchalant expression. But no. She thoughts.

 

Don’t believe that blank look Seungwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter