CHAPTER 2

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7 AM in the morning. As usual Joohyun would woke up and do her chores for the day. She took a quick shower. Chose her outfit for the day and continue to make herself ready by applying some light make up and tied her hair in a loose ponytail.

Joohyun continue to stroll down the stairs only to be greeted by her family and Areum already sitting on dining table, waiting for Joohyun to join the rest of them.

“Come here Joohyun-ah, breakfast is ready.”

Mrs. Bae called. Her hands busy moving their food on top of kitchen untensils on table.

Joohyun replied with a nod and small hum. She took a seat next to Areum.

Mr. Bae knows sometimes Joohyun is timid, shy and intimidating. He figured she get that features from him. Contrary to him, his wife always had been gentle, soft spoken and considerate and caring with her family. But what he didn’t expect today is that the respond she got from the eldest daughter, Joohyun.

-

Her dad was reading newspaper wearing the newly bought glasses Joohyun given to him as a birthday present.

“Areum, stop playing with your phone. We’re about to eat here.” 

Mrs. Bae cooed in a soft tone. She was always a gentle mother to her daughters.

Joohyun smiled a little at this, her sister are three years younger than her but sometimes she would still act like a child when the family gather together.

“Joohyun, today is the day. Make sure to fetch throughoutly. And don’t make any scene.”

Joohyun kept silence gazing at the food sprawled on the table instead.

It was rolled egg along with some kimchi stew. She noticed today her mom seem to be making many delicious foods. The side dish served is almost making water. It was sausage blood, along with some tteokbokki and eomuk as additional snacks.

Her mom cooking usually always makes he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter