CHAPTER 3

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan doesn’t remember how long she been sitting inside her bathroom hiding away from everything. By now Joy probably would have been worried of her whereabouts.

She let out a frustrated sigh. Both of her hands rising up covering her face, and when she recalled the shameful event that happened earlier that day Seungwan ruffled her hair in frustrations.

 

 

God. So much for an impression.

 

Seungwan wish the whole ground just eat her up, take anywhere except this place so she doesn’t have to face the brunette again. Suddenly she missed being in Canada where life seem calm and not strange like this.

 

 

I think I’m starting to lose my mind

 

-

Earlier that day.

Seungwan and Joy was walking slowly, being lead to their house for the stay by this glasses wearing young man which apparently both of them doesn’t know his name.

“So uh-” Seungwan let out in a small voice.

“What’s your name?”

Joy asked nonchalantly. Seungwan knows the latter would have been bored by now as the man wasn’t even trying to explain anything at all.

The young man glance at them, beaming a small smile.

“Ah, sorry about that. Jackson. It- It’s just I get shy sometimes...” He chuckled dryly. Both of them only nodded, not knowing what to say next.

“Is this Bae family somehow important or what?”

Seungwan blurt out literally anything that crossed on her mind to get the conversation going. She remembered the man saying something about the Bae’s but she couldn’t really hear what since Sooyoung was so busy whining besides her earlier.

“Yes they practically save this whole village from that s of an city developers.” Seungwan widens her eyes a bit at this. She doesn’t expect the man to be so riled up suddenly.

“Guys is this even the right way? My feet is starting to kill me. Can we get there faster?” Joy continue to glance down at her legs. Afraid it might swells any times soon.

Seungwan snorted at this.

 

Told you to don’t wear heels

 

“Don’t mind her, she is just being her usual whiny self.” Seungwan smiled at the guy. By now she tried to drift off her mind from Joy nagging, now could hear her saying that she was too fabulous for all this struggles.

Seungwan rolled her eyes.

Suddenly Jackson laughed loudly, looking at troubled Joy and Seungwan literally trying to ignore her friend presence.

“Ah you guys are so funny.” He wiped a lone tear escaping from laughing too much. And continue to stare at both of them after his laughter dies down.

Sooyoung nudged at her sides, trying to tell her something.

“What?” Seungwan grumbled, the woman is starting to annoy her.

Sooyoung only gesture forward using her chin towards Jackson direction. Seungwan catch the loving gaze he thrown at them.

“Wha-”

She flipped her head fast to Sooyoung. Not getting what she means.

“Not that you idiot.” Joy literally place both of her hands on Seungwan cheeks forcing her head to turns and make her eyes look behind Jackson to the audience that have been watching them. Seungwan squinted her eyes. She sees nothing but an-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter