CHAPTER 10

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Corp, the number one leading company in South Korea are currently expanding their business rapidly. Approximately about 50 village throughout the whole country has been receiving huge amount of investation in order to rebuild the countryside. This is Kim Jin hee and you're watching One News"


The voice of news anchor from the tv continue to echo in the living room of Bae's family home.

 

Seungwan frown and turned off the tv and proceed to walk upstairs and get ready in her room for the day

 

Since the encounter Seungwan has been receiving silent treatment from Joohyun. At least it was getting better now than when Joohyun were not acknowledging her presence at all few days ago, Seungwan thought.

Still, the younger had already explained everything to Joohyun. Including what happened on her past to the brunette which apparently took Seungwan countless time to pursue as Joohyun seem mad at the time.

Seungwan had been informed before hand that today the exchange will help the Daegu youth to take care of rice field, which until now has been one of the biggest source of income for the village.

After a few minutes of pondering what she should wear for the day.

Seungwan settle for a navy cotton shirt and pair of long loose pants that would help her easily move around when working.

She just had a hunch, today too. Seungwan would have had lots of thing to be done.

 

-


Joohyun

 

If you tell me few months ago, that I would have had dislike someone so much to the point that I have to restraint myself from tackling her down and have a fight, I would have laugh at you back then as I am sure it would never happen.

I am raised as a calm and collected person, always thinking with cold head no matter how hard the situation that's happening

But now that, I see this brat clinging onto Seungwan while whining in attempt to woo her. I just had to tell you I've never want to bury someone as much as I did right now.


-

 

We are now seated on the path walk side of rice field.

After working for a good 5 hours. A nice elderly woman offered a cold refreshing watermelon juice just to quench the thirst of the younger exchange that has been working non stop under the blaring hot sun.

Ahjumma invited them to sit on her house terrace to rest and drink the refreshment.

Unconsciously seungwan got herself in a tight situation as she was seated between Joohyun and Jennie. Both emmiting a dark enormous energy that sent Seungwan to be a nervous wreck

Seungwan eyes continue to dart back and forth between the two ladies.

Both of them are scowling at each other as Seungwan arms were both trapped by them. Joohyun with a tight grip on her right arm on top her chest and Jennie, which Seungwan has been resisting silently to make some space for her hand so it won't touch inappropriate place.

In a nervous state Seungwan managed to say. 

"Um girls I want to drink, can you please let go?" which apparently earn the attention of whole table, even fellow exchangee and the elder of the village as they glance at Seungwan curiously

 

Seungwan felt herself reddened by the unnessecary attention.

 

 

This was beginning to get embarrassing. She thought

 

 

Both girls proceed let go of her arms and proceed to grip at the same time on seungwan's glass of watermelon juice in attempt to assist her drinking

They both share a glare toward each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter