CHAPTER 4

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Joohyun saw Seungwan she was flabbergasted. She remembered grumbling on the way to see them only to found out this Seungwan her father told her is a woman.

Well at least the upper part of her body except that. But then again she wasn’t even sure about Seungwan and that is because of the accident happening earlier in the latter room.

 

How could I be so foolish and not listen to what father is saying?

 

Joohyun cringed at the thought. Her face probably looked like a fool in front of their new guest. She doesn’t usually lose her cool but this time Joohyun just can’t help her expression to be agape like that.

But being her, she quickly adjust her shocked expression to her normal calm self quickly.

Joohyun was laying down in her own room full of thoughts.

Her cheeks unknowingly blushed bright red remembering the visual she seen a few hours ago.

 

God. What is going on with me?

 

-

 

Seungwan was dying.

 

Never in her life she had to bear that kind of embarrassment. She cringed at the thought that Bae family is her own family close friend.

She just hoped that Joohyun doesn’t say anything weird to her family that could end up with Seungwan mom knowing that happened.

Seungwan closed her eyes after finally putting on a pajama.

If her mom and Seunghee knows what happened. She would be teased on her whole life.

She remembered just now Park Sooyoung just had to borrow her towel the last minute Seungwan decided to take a quick shower. How she forgo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter