CHAPTER 8

Daegu Village Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed since then.

Sooyoung and Seungwan still had not find a way to resolve their occurring problem. Now Sooyoung was just mindlessly strolling in middle of night around the area near Joohyun’s home with no particular destination in mind.

Now that she think about it.

She kinda feel restless seeing Seungwan working so hard not to mention that her friend also had to do her company work amidst all of this happening. She herself not sure why, maybe it was because they had been through thick and thin together for years, the bond between the two of them are almost not separable.

Sooyoung huffed.

Usually she would be good at coming up with ideas. She kicked a small pebble in middle of quiet road with her feet that immediately land a few meters ahead because of the impact. The night was rather silent, almost too quite even.

Sooyoung was never one to feel scared, she was always confident ready to chop on anyone who would mess to those dear to her.

She sigh again.

Her eyes now looking looking ahead as she saw the small pebble now in front of a small dark alley just besides the convenience store where she usually would gulp down ramen at one of those many nights.

 

Her ears caught to a small whimpering.

 

She shudder.

 

Could it be that she was hallucinating?

 

 

Dear god I ain’t ready to die yet

 

 

Those small whimper turn to a several sounds of broken cries. It was so small, barely audible. As if the owner of that voice doesn’t have any strength left in her.“What the hell?” She squints towards the dark alley. Unfortunately Sooyoung couldn’t see anything but she could feel someone presence in that darkness.

She doesn’t know why but her feet unconsciously bought herself  to quietly sneaking towards the darkness with the intent of not being seen.

The loud sobs become more clearer, the lady she heard was now obviously crying so hard.

She squints again to see a young woman struggling while being held down forcefully on the floor. She was crying helplessly and above her seem to be a drunken middle aged ahjussi who can’t hold his digusting hormone.

She watched as the man his dry lips, smirking down eerily at the woman beneath.

 

 

Eww. That’s it you .

 

 

Sooyoung pace forward after retrieving something from her small backpack.“This should do” She whisper under her breath.

She halts and then proceed to walk while grinning internally at her plan.

Sooyoung did a quick high jump toward his distracted back while her right hand holding up her fav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter